MAC Snow Girl Palette - Brand New

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
I would like to swap this, but I'll admit it might be a bit difficult due to the amount of makeup that I have. :) I'm still willing to look at swap lists just in case something is intriguing. If possible, I'd like to somehow get MAC Crystal e/s because that is the only color in this palette that I do not have as a single.

The colors in this palette are:

shadows: Gesso, Shroom, Black Tied, Mystery, Crystal, Trax

Blush: Honour, Prism

lipglosses: Snowgirl, Honeychild, Making Merry

Also, an e/s brush and a lip brush.

Everything in the palette is new and never touched! :)

Also willing to sell - make offer.


 
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
2,769
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I would like to swap this, but I'll admit it might be a bit difficult due to the amount of makeup that I have. :) I'm still willing to look at swap lists just in case something is intriguing. If possible, I'd like to somehow get MAC Crystal e/s because that is the only color in this palette that I do not have as a single.
The colors in this palette are:

shadows: Gesso, Shroom, Black Tied, Mystery, Crystal, Trax

Blush: Honour, Prism

lipglosses: Snowgirl, Honeychild, Making Merry

Also, an e/s brush and a lip brush.

Everything in the palette is new and never touched! :)

Also willing to sell - make offer.


ohhh sounds pretty,do you have a starting price?pm.me

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I would like to swap this, but I'll admit it might be a bit difficult due to the amount of makeup that I have. :) I'm still willing to look at swap lists just in case something is intriguing. If possible, I'd like to somehow get MAC Crystal e/s because that is the only color in this palette that I do not have as a single.
The colors in this palette are:

shadows: Gesso, Shroom, Black Tied, Mystery, Crystal, Trax

Blush: Honour, Prism

lipglosses: Snowgirl, Honeychild, Making Merry

Also, an e/s brush and a lip brush.

Everything in the palette is new and never touched! :)

Also willing to sell - make offer.


Do you have a pic?? I've never seen this one before
 
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
I'll go take a pic now..


Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Do you have a pic?? I've never seen this one before
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I'll go take a pic now..
You are the best! :icon_love
 
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
2,769
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I'll go take a pic now..
cool,thanks!
 
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
Ok, so I still havent learned how to make colors show 'true', but here is the palette. All of the colors are on the MAC site (I think) so maybe that will help give an idea of what they really look like. The pic isnt bad, but of course the colors are much more vibrant than shown. Sorry


I think only the glosses were LE.... the shadows are still being sold.



 
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
2,769
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Ok, so I still havent learned how to make colors show 'true', but here is the palette. All of the colors are on the MAC site (I think) so maybe that will help give an idea of what they really look like. The pic isnt bad, but of course the colors are much more vibrant than shown. Sorry

I think only the glosses were LE.... the shadows are still being sold.

Sucks that you cant see colors for what they are on Mac,But the kit looks hot

 
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
Wow Charmaine... I have no idea.
It is a pretty palette. I just dont wanna keep it because the blushes are not for someone w/my skintone. I hate that!!!


Originally Posted by charms23 Wow that looks very pretty! When did this come out?
 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Originally Posted by charms23 Wow that looks very pretty! When did this come out? It came out November 2002.
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Originally Posted by effex0r /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you still have the snowgirl palette I will give you $75 for it


Did you see that this is from May of 2005?
 
Joined
Mar 6, 2006
Messages
9,366
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif Did you see that this is from May of 2005? is there a away that sale posts can expire after a certain amount of time (like a year or something)? i know it's easy to forget to look at the date stamp.
 
Joined
Aug 7, 2005
Messages
2,245
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by pinkbundles /img/forum/go_quote.gif is there a away that sale posts can expire after a certain amount of time (like a year or something)? i know it's easy to forget to look at the date stamp. Thats a good idea! Sometimes I search for MAC items, and I get stuff from a year ago; only to find out it's been sold.
 

Latest posts

Top