MAC- sold out already?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
WOW!

i was on the MAC site, the Pearlizers are sold out already... How did that happen?

Originally Posted by MacForMe WOW!i was on the MAC site, the Pearlizers are sold out already... How did that happen?

WHAT!!?? Gee Whiz!!
icon_eek.gif

Yep! I checked to see whats what, and sho'nuff there it was in black tantalizing letters SOLD OUT.

Imagine that.. i am sure will be back in a few days...AND.. the best is, i heard this is the WORST item of the release.. go figure that one out.

Originally Posted by MacForMe Yep! I checked to see whats what, and sho'nuff there it was in black tantalizing letters SOLD OUT.
Imagine that.. i am sure will be back in a few days...AND.. the best is, i heard this is the WORST item of the release.. go figure that one out.

Yeah. Because when I went to the store last night. I looked at them but passed.

ya know, i am just suddenly so not excited about this new release. The colors look "TOO" familiar..Maybe the Nordies palettes will thrill me. I still have to go to MAC tomorrow, need moisturizer and a green gel cleanser.. most likely will pass on by BA

I waited a couple of days for my deckchair pigment. I cant believe the pearlizers are sold out.

Originally Posted by MacForMe WOW!i was on the MAC site, the Pearlizers are sold out already... How did that happen?

Well if they're supposed to be the worst items in the collection, my guess is that they're claiming that they're sold out online to make people think they're better than they are. I'm starting to become very suspicious of MAC's selling/marketing tactics.
Not to mention their snooty MAs...I've only met one nice MAC MA, and unfortunately she is stationed at a mall that's too far away for me to make regular trips.

Originally Posted by spazbaby Well if they're supposed to be the worst items in the collection, my guess is that they're claiming that they're sold out online to make people think they're better than they are. I'm starting to become very suspicious of MAC's selling/marketing tactics.
Not to mention their snooty MAs...I've only met one nice MAC MA, and unfortunately she is stationed at a mall that's too far away for me to make regular trips.

I just read on other boards that the pearlizers aren't so great and those who saw them reported a lackluster opinion.. i have not seen them yet. As for witcharella MA's / SA's.. i got a "we're sorry" letter from MAC today, with a OH BABY lipglass.. rather had a nice SA then the lipglass tho

Latest posts

Back