Mac/stila/shu recent hauls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay .....this is over last 2 or 3 weeks.........

Shu uemura black nickel eyelash curler (first lash curler in many many years)

Stila fiber optic mascara black

stila kajal liner in emerald green

stila's new perfecting concealer in shade a

stila's jade eyeshadow

shu uemura ME gold 390

shu uemura ME blue 638

shu uemura ME green 555

shu uemura P Turquoise 555

Mac amber lights

Mac espresso

Mac sable

Mac Mad cap lipgloss

Origins Next of skin foundation (really like this) in fair

Nice haul! I love how Shu shadows look in the pics that are posted, so complex and shimmery! What do you think of the new stila perfecting concealer? It looks really nice, and Trisha was raving about it! Have fun with all your new goodies
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I agree with Trisha's response! As soon as the box arrived, I just happened to be home for lunch when the fed ex guy came......I opened up everything (of course) and put that concealer on.....cuz i needed a touch up at least.

It is rich and creamy, but not dry as some of the heavy ones can be. I just lucked out on the color match too. It's a keeper!!

Originally Posted by anne7 Nice haul! I love how Shu shadows look in the pics that are posted, so complex and shimmery! What do you think of the new stila perfecting concealer? It looks really nice, and Trisha was raving about it! Have fun with all your new goodies
icon_cheesygrin.gif

whoa, nice haul!

i tried stila's new concealer today and shade a was a nice match for me, too. i loved how it wasn't drying. it covered the big zit on my cheek pretty nicely
wink.gif

Nice haul! Sounds like lots of fun colors to play with, hope you enjoy them all
claps.gif

Great Shu and Stila choices. There's a lot of stuff there that I wish I had. You'll love ME Blue 638, it's such an unusual shade.

Kerri nice big haul!!!
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

I love Stila's Jade:icon_love is one of my favourites!!!

Latest posts

Back