MAC Strobe Cream

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello folks

Could somebody please tell me if they have ever tried MAC Strobe Cream. Im told that this is a real good brightener and is fab. Any reviews would be good.

Im a fanatical MAC user. Cannot get enough of the stuff
icon_confused.gif

Lorraine

would you call it a brightner?

it gives this dewy glowy look when you wear it under foundation.

Hi Trish

Many thanks. Sorry to be a bit thick here, im a bit of a newbie. How do I mail marisol. just been onto the members list and cant see her in there.

Thanks for the info. And also i shall be purchase your smokey eyed looks make up in MAC in the next few weeks. Im going to a wedding soon and wanted that look. Mailed the MAC website and they suggested vapour as a whole eye and brow colour, electra (which I personally find a bit too bluey for me) and Print. They dont seem to be working well together for me.

Thanks for the info.

Lorraine

Originally Posted by Trisha I know user/mod Marisol really loves Strobe, maybe try sending her a PM to asking any questions about it.

Hey Lorraine -

I love Strobe Cream. I use it every day, whether its underneath my foundation or if I am going bare faced. It definitely brightens up my face and gives it a radiance. I find it perfect for my mostly dry skin. A little goes a long way too. Hope this helps!

Back