Mac Studio Fix Fluid or MUFE Velvet+Matte fndt?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm between these 2 foundations : Studio Fix Fluid and MUFE Velvet+Matte fndt, and I do not know which one to choose!!! I have oily/acne prone skin, I've try many foundations but most of them oxidize on my skin

I was also thinking about mac Select SPF15 foundation but I know it doesn't ahve the same coverage with the other too, but is it good with oily skins?

Any recs??

I think both the Studio Fix Fluid and the MUFE would be good options for you.
smile.gif
Just be careful, my skin reacted really bad to the Studio Fix Fluid. But if it doesn't mess up your skin, it's a great product!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think both the Studio Fix Fluid and the MUFE would be good options for you.
smile.gif
Just be careful, my skin reacted really bad to the Studio Fix Fluid. But if it doesn't mess up your skin, it's a great product! Ewww I know I'm afraid the Studio Fix too because at the past the powder one broke me out but I heard that the liquid one is more safe but still I don't know

Originally Posted by Sophia /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ewww I know I'm afraid the Studio Fix too because at the past the powder one broke me out but I heard that the liquid one is more safe but still I don't know I had the opposite problem! lol. The liquid destroyed my skin, but the powder works great for me.

Honestly I was never impressed with MAC foundations. The rest of the line I love, but foundations...bleh... I'd definitely go for the MUFE. I love that stuff!

I'd get MUFE as well. I really like that foundation. Studio fix fluid wasn't good for my skin because I later found out that algae extract makes me break out and it's in there.

Seeing as how i've never used the MUFE i'd say try the studio fix fluid. I have really moody, break-out prone and oily skind and I've found it hasn't caused me and issues and actually helps keep me matte =) i'd suggest setting it with blot powder as well. Good luck!

the MUFE broke me out
frown.gif
which was too bad because otherwise it was perfect.

the studio fix left my oily acne prone skin an oily mess within a half hour of application.

MUFE is my HG foundation. It covers so well and it is not heavy on the face like most foundations with coverage are.

I would prefer using MUFE rather than Mac, although i'm a big fans of MAC, I don't like thier foundation as well, I feels the texture thick and it's block my pores..

OK I went to Sephorato check the MUFE shades and I couldn't find ANY, the No20 was too yellow and the No25 too pink!!!! Grrrrrrr i'm sooo mad!!

Now propably I'll go for the Mac one

Latest posts

Back