Mac studio fix shades

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i wanted to order some mac studio fix foundation online because i wont be able to go to a mac store untill october.... so do u think i could guess my shade based on my other foundation colors?

in loreal im nude beige and in revelon im natural beige.

or do you think its to risky to not test it.

It's pretty risky not to test it. The swatches on the MAC website are not very accurate when it comes to coloring.
frown.gif

If I HAD to guess I'd say you'd be about an NC25 or NC30.

Check out this chart for more info.
smile.gif

I agree with Stereoxgirl's suggestions. Maybe you should stick with your current foundation til October, unless you don't mind risking having to return the foundation.

Good luck!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's pretty risky not to test it. The swatches on the MAC website are not very accurate when it comes to coloring.
frown.gif

If I HAD to guess I'd say you'd be about an NC25 or NC30.

Check out this chart for more info.
smile.gif

I was looking for that!!! It was killing me, I thought it was just my imagination!
vogel.gif

For what it's worth, MAC has a generous return policy. But you'd have to wait for it. I know I hate to wait. When I want it, I want it. Now.

Originally Posted by cute77777 /img/forum/go_quote.gif yea....... hmm i guess i will just wait. thanks tho Good idea. It's not worth the risk, particularly if it ends up being totally the wrong shade. I'd wait and get colormatched by a pro

Latest posts

Back