MAC stuff

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got...

Mixing Medium

Plushglass: Foolishly Fabulous

Pro Longwear Lipcolour: Durashell

Pro Longwear Lustre: Lishious

Pro pan e/s: Honesty

Pro pan e/s: Bark

E/S: Jete

E/S: Wishful

E/S: Rite of Spring

Smoke Signals Quad in Smoking Eyes

Smoke Signals Quad in Gentle Fume Eyes

Smoke Signals pigment in Silver Fog

I added a swatch of the Silver Fog piggie.. I love it!!

Nice haul!
smile.gif
Enjoy!

keep the hauls coming! lol!

i got my pro longwears, and i'm unsure of them. i thought i loved them, but i scrub and scrub, and they won't come off. this is the second day, and it's still on.

i'm pm'ing you... because i thought of something.

sweet haul! your bank card must be on fire. hee!

Awesome haul! Definitely let me know how you like the Pro Longwear! (Tip: It takes something oil-based to remove them. EVOO, baby oil, Neutrogena Oil-Free MU Remover works too).

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif keep the hauls coming! lol!
i got my pro longwears, and i'm unsure of them. i thought i loved them, but i scrub and scrub, and they won't come off. this is the second day, and it's still on.

i'm pm'ing you... because i thought of something.

sweet haul! your bank card must be on fire. hee!

well it definitely lives up to its name... longwear!! LOL

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awesome haul! Definitely let me know how you like the Pro Longwear! (Tip: It takes something oil-based to remove them. EVOO, baby oil, Neutrogena Oil-Free MU Remover works too). Yes, I love the pro longwears! These are my second purchase. I have Legendary, which I absolutely LOVE so I bought these.

enjoy your stuff...and thanks for the swatch..I'm gonna add the Silver Fog to my list
biggrin.gif
..I like it

pretty, pretty stuff. I love that silver fog.

Yesterday was the first full day I did the pro lonwear and It lasted about 8 hours before some of it started rubbing off. Got me through the work day though.

I got to look into some of the pro longwears, I need stuff that will last all day! Congrats on your haul!

Latest posts

Back