MAC Tantress photos

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw, thats Trisha's new group! She's got fab pics, im so jealous of her MU collection!

Originally Posted by laura127 Aw, thats Trisha's new group! She's got fab pics, im so jealous of her MU collection! Did you see the Tantress shadows??They're beautiful..I'm all over them once they come out.

Originally Posted by allisong Did you see the Tantress shadows??They're beautiful..I'm all over them once they come out. Looks like the kids won't be eating again. Allisong gives new meaning to "MuT dieting"
aasouthbeach.jpg

Originally Posted by allisong Did you see the Tantress shadows??They're beautiful..I'm all over them once they come out. Yep, i'm lemming ALL of them. Definetly getting them ALL for my b'day (no questions asked!) And Californian, you have to be the funniest person ever with all your little images in messages!! Just laughing at the MuT diet!!

Originally Posted by laura127 Yep, i'm lemming ALL of them. Definetly getting them ALL for my b'day (no questions asked!)
And Californian, you have to be the funniest person ever with all your little images in messages!! Just laughing at the MuT diet!!

aw lllooolll. I am wacky and silly alright! I love to laugh and doodle. But I can actually be serious too! Yes, it's true!!

Originally Posted by Californian Looks like the kids won't be eating again. Allisong gives new meaning to "MuT dieting"
aasouthbeach.jpg

Hey..like I always say..Fasting is good for the soul
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Californian aw lllooolll. I am wacky and silly alright! I love to laugh and doodle. But I can actually be serious too! Yes, it's true!!

No!!! Serious you say?!? I don't believe it;P

Hello,

you should post a new thread on "Wanted...In Search of" forum. you'd probably get a better luck there I think.

Latest posts

Back