Mac Teddy eye Khol!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm so tempting to buy Mac's Teddy eye khol:icon_love, and I will do it in the recent future, and I want to know what eyeshadows pairs with this eye pencil?

I own Teddy too and love it. you can wear it with ANY neutrals (and I love it with bronzey-golden e/s!!!) I haven´t really tried it with other colors cause I have other pencils/liners to go with green, pink etc.

you won´t regret getting it! it´s such a beautiful color and a nice natural alternative to black liner

I love Teddy! I wear it with Espresso, Amber lights, Bronze, Patina, Antiqued!! Like Arielle said all types of browns and golds. You can also apply it on your eyelid to make your eyeshadow appear more intense.
icon_biggrin.gif

I use with Tempting, Greensmoke, Amber Lights, Patina, Honesty etc..! It really is one e/l that everyone should have! Although saying that, i cant wear it on my lower inner rims because it doesnt look right with my eyes!

Originally Posted by devinjhans You can also apply it on your eyelid to make your eyeshadow appear more intense.
icon_biggrin.gif
cool idea...I might have to try that sometime. Thanks!!

Girls I have a question: How can I smudge Teddy to my upper and my lower rims to have a light smoky bronzy look? I have to use a certain brush??

Originally Posted by Sophia Girls I have a question: How can I smudge Teddy to my upper and my lower rims to have a light smoky bronzy look? I have to use a certain brush?? personally i use the MAC #219 pencil brush for smudging eye kohls:
M87X_261.jpg

but I guess you can use any brush with a soft but firm tip. or try using a cotton swab (there are ones with a harder tip especially for cosmetic purposes I believe....don´t think the ones with the round tip would work that well)

Thanks Andrea!! I think I'll have to put #219 in my wish list!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle personally i use the MAC #219 pencil brush for smudging eye kohls:
M87X_261.jpg

but I guess you can use any brush with a soft but firm tip. or try using a cotton swab (there are ones with a harder tip especially for cosmetic purposes I believe....don´t think the ones with the round tip would work that well)

Teddy is a great eye kohl, and I typically wear it with Honesty. Like others have said though, you can really wear it with any neutrals.

Thanks Trish!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Can you suggest me some shimmery e/s that pairs with Teddy???

Originally Posted by Trisha You can use the small end of the Stila #20 brush Sophia, or i recommend the NARS Smudge brush for something even firmer x

I love to use Teddy with Amber Lights and Bronze. It also looks good with pinks too, like Sushi Flower. I use the Cargo SmokyEye Brush to smudge my shadows and kohls.

Ikebana Teddy with bronze on crease sounds very good!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And with what e/s as a wash?? I think Amber Lights would be very orangy on me!

Originally Posted by ikebana I love to use Teddy with Amber Lights and Bronze. It also looks good with pinks too, like Sushi Flower. I use the Cargo SmokyEye Brush to smudge my shadows and kohls.

Romp or Gorgeous Gold could work! Def. try Amber Lights on your eye though, it could end up looking gorgeous on you! Its one of my favorites.

Thanks Ikebana! Maybe when I'll go to a Mac counter I'll try it to see if the shade is for me!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
But I usually prefer to pair darker eyeshadows to crease with more light e/s on the lid something like frosty champagne shade !

Ikebana I want to ask you what's the difference between Teddy and Stubborn Brown?? I mean at the shade!

Originally Posted by ikebana Romp or Gorgeous Gold could work! Def. try Amber Lights on your eye though, it could end up looking gorgeous on you! Its one of my favorites.

Originally Posted by Sophia Thanks Ikebana! Maybe when I'll go to a Mac counter I'll try it to see if the shade is for me!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
But I usually prefer to pair darker eyeshadows to crease with more light e/s on the lid something like frosty champagne shade !
Ikebana I want to ask you what's the difference between Teddy and Stubborn Brown?? I mean at the shade!

Sophia, Teddy is more of a deep shimmery bronze, whereas Stubborn Brown is a deep chocolate brown with no iridescence or shimmer. Plus, Stubborn Brown is a Powerpoint, and Teddy is a kohl.
smile.gif

Thanks Ikebana, I think I need both!!!

Originally Posted by ikebana Sophia, Teddy is more of a deep shimmery bronze, whereas Stubborn Brown is a deep chocolate brown with no iridescence or shimmer. Plus, Stubborn Brown is a Powerpoint, and Teddy is a kohl.
smile.gif

Just to add to this... Stubborn Brown has a water-resistent formula whereas Teddy can be smudged.

Devin's suggestion is great too! I'll smudge an eye kohl (ie: Teddy) all over my eyelid and then layer shadow (ie: Bronze) on top for really intense color.

try the new fall look

gold and brown

EYES

AMBER LIGHTS

GORGEOUS GOLD

ROMP

CHEEKS

MATTE BRONZE

LIPS

CORK

SISS

BEAUX

Originally Posted by Sophia I'm so tempting to buy Mac's Teddy eye khol:icon_love, and I will do it in the recent future, and I want to know what eyeshadows pairs with this eye pencil?

Latest posts

Back