Mac Tilt Es Help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by charms23 Master classes, preview nights for new products, special MAC PRO website with password, and 60% discount (IIRC). I know there are lots more, but this is all I know. actually it's mac mua that get 60% off. but mua with a pro card get 40% and hairstylist or something like janelle get 30%

Originally Posted by Liz actually it's mac mua that get 60% off. but mua with a pro card get 40% and hairstylist or something like janelle get 30%
Hey every little bit counts right
biggrin.gif
I just called in and its only 35 dollars not bad considering i spent a least a grand with them.Im going tonight to fill out and submit my application,Thanks girls for letting me know.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Gwen, glad you got something sorted out with Tilt! Your top sounds nice! x Thanks,got it on sale in the limited
icon_cheesygrin.gif
love bargins
biggrin.gif

Of course even 30% is great when you get addicted to Mac
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Hey every little bit counts right
biggrin.gif
I just called in and its only 35 dollars not bad considering i spent a least a grand with them.Im going tonight to fill out and submit my application,Thanks girls for letting me know.
icon_wink.gif

Yeah, I get 30% off because on the application, I checked that I was a hairstylist - I didn't know MA's get 40% - or else I would've put that! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I have my business cards for side work that says hair/makeup - and my diploma from school - so maybe when I renew I'll see if they can switch me over... lol but 30% is still better than nothing! lol The Pro site is really cool... my only gripe is that they don't show the prices of anything!!!
icon_frown.gif
And since the closest pro store is like an hour and 20 min. by train - I'll be doing most of my ordering by phone. But I dont' wanna call up and order stuff (that isn't sold at counters or online) and not know how much it is!
icon_wink.gif
Does anyone have a price list for Pro items??
redface.gif

Back