MAC Vapour

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben

Reaction score
Eye Shadow, Vapour

Shade description: Soft pale peachy-pink duochrome* flecked with violet shimmer (Velvet)

I looked through the albums in hopes of finding a picture but I had no luck. Does anyone have a pic? Also wondering for people who have this colour what other shadows do you use with this product?

Did a google image search and found these 2. Hope they help you
biggrin.gif

i have a pic of vapour in my notepad in the light, neutral and blue eye shadow palette
smile.gif

Vapour is a great color and a best friend color at that (right, Liz?) LOL

I use it with Soft Brown (matte) and Gorgeous Gold on the lid.

Originally Posted by Marisol Vapour is a great color and a best friend color at that (right, Liz?) LOL
I use it with Soft Brown (matte) and Gorgeous Gold on the lid.

hehehehe. yup! except mine is cracked and broken. lol

Originally Posted by Liz hehehehe. yup! except mine is cracked and broken. lol I use mine A LOT! Its a great brow high lighter.

VAPOUR

DIGIT

Originally Posted by ben Eye Shadow, Vapour Shade description: Soft pale peachy-pink duochrome* flecked with violet shimmer (Velvet)

I looked through the albums in hopes of finding a picture but I had no luck. Does anyone have a pic? Also wondering for people who have this colour what other shadows do you use with this product?

Hi Ive used vapour for some time.

I went to a MAC make over in my local store and asked for the smokey eyed looked. They used vapour to cover the whole eye and brow area then used Graphito and Carbon to make the smokey eyed look. The 3 work very well together.

Lorraine

Originally Posted by ben Eye Shadow, Vapour Shade description: Soft pale peachy-pink duochrome* flecked with violet shimmer (Velvet)

Latest posts

Back