MAC Vera Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the Butterfly Party stack, and it should be here tomorrow. The Pearl Glides will be permanent, so no need to rush out for those. The face powders are pretty, but I have so damn many already lol. Same with the lip products. The nail polishes are similar to what I already have.

I bought the pinker of the 2 face powders and I really want the Aloha stack but Im not sure I want to spend $38 for 4 new shadows. 

I was so excited about the pigment sets but the swatches looked so similar to stuff I already owned so I ended up not getting anything :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. My wallets happy though lol.

I got this little  beauty in the mail yesterday! Thanks so much for the awesome surprise Kikikinzz, you're one awesome chick 
hug.gif

It's gorgeous <3

I have been on the fence about those pearl mattes, but I might regret not getting one. I shouldn't spend any more money!! That should be my mantra.

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got this little  beauty in the mail yesterday! Thanks so much for the awesome surprise Kikikinzz, you're one awesome chick 
hug.gif

It's gorgeous <3
Anytime girl!  I saw it, had to have it, and thought 
icon_idea.gif
 "I know who'd love one too!"  Just sharing the love 
heart.gif

I'd buy the loose shadows but the blush design seems like something a five year old would draw.

Latest posts

Back