MAC Wishlist...PLEASE help...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, so I am making a MAC Wishlist, otherwise I am going to forget all the things I specifically want, or want to look at...

BUT I NEED HELP! I have already put e/s on it, as well as a couple Fluidlines, Skinfinishes, Pigment, Cream Color Bases etc. (I can attach the list if anyone wants to see what I have on it...)

But here's my problem, I don't know which face brushes are NECESSARY. I want one for blush and one for loose powder application. Also, are their 190 and 194 brushes worth buying from them, or is there a better brush?

I can attach a list of my items if you want, but beware it is long...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I like face brush 187.

M45R01_261.jpg

A large full circular brush used for lightweight application and blending of face powder or pigments. Use to create soft layers or add textures. Made from a soft blend of goat and synthetic fibres.

I bought it to apply the mineral skinfinishes and I really like it

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Ok, so I am making a MAC Wishlist, otherwise I am going to forget all the things I specifically want, or want to look at...
BUT I NEED HELP! I have already put e/s on it, as well as a couple Fluidlines, Skinfinishes, Pigment, Cream Color Bases etc. (I can attach the list if anyone wants to see what I have on it...)

But here's my problem, I don't know which face brushes are NECESSARY. I want one for blush and one for loose powder application. Also, are their 190 and 194 brushes worth buying from them, or is there a better brush?

I can attach a list of my items if you want, but beware it is long...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

yes, i would like to see it, yeah yeah i know its long, but, what do you have to lose

OK Sexxyglasses... You asked for it...

Eyeshadows

Trax

Beauty Marked

Nighttrain**(le)

Say Yeah!**(le)

Sushi Flower

Prose & Fancy

Swimming

Juxt

Humid

Expensive Pink

Star Violet

Paradisco

Brown Down

Gleam

Espresso

Juiced

Retrospeck

Shroom

Sumptuous Olive

Vanilla

Femme Noir

Steamy

Surreal

Shimmermoss

Idol Eyes

Print

Nocturnelle

Sketch

Cranberry

Plum Dressing

Living Pink**(le)

Agate**(le)

Amber Lights

Brule

Banshee**(le)

Coppering

Girlie

Gladabout**(le)

Jest

Honeylust

Mythology

Sprout

Crème de Violet

Silver Ring

MAC Prep+Prime Eye

Brushes

209

217

231

219

224

242

239

194

190

187

Cream Color Bases

Premeditated

Flighty

Root

Improper Copper

Skinfinishes

Shimpagne**(le)

Stereo Rose**(le)

Pigments

All Girl

Blue Brown

Bronze

Deckchair

Fuschia

Green Brown

Melon

Old Gold

Rose

Tan

Teal

Violet

Fluidlines

Blitz And Glitz

Dipdown

Waveline

Paint

Tan Ray

Bare Canvas

Pearlizers

Hundred degrees

Quiver

hmm well im sorta new and poor to the upper class make up world, but i have found a new calling i guess you could say, im going to be buying some shadows and such, but i really need a good liner when i went last time, so i picked up

mac fluid line blitz and glitz

and brushes 266 & 219

works wonders, but wow, planning on being a professional?? thats a load of money there!
claps.gif

the pearlizers are LE, so you'll have to search around for those, unless your counters still have them.

oh, and the 208 angled brow brush. my FAVE liner brush!

Originally Posted by Liz the pearlizers are LE, so you'll have to search around for those, unless your counters still have them.
oh, and the 208 angled brow brush. my FAVE liner brush!

you know whats wierd, going onto the mac site, my 266 looks like the 208, the 266 on there is white, while mine is identicle to the 208
confused.gif

white??

the 208 is skinnier/smaller than the 266 so you get a finer/thinner line.

i don't like the whole "hello eye liner!" on myself.

Originally Posted by Liz white??
the 208 is skinnier/smaller than the 266 so you get a finer/thinner line.

i don't like the whole "hello eye liner!" on myself.

the bristles on the one on the site are a white grey color, mine is brown, and i can get a very thin line if i want, or if i want to smoke it out, i can, like in their rebelrock line

no I am not planning to be an MA permanently, although I wouldn't rule it out as a profession at least for a while... But I am not planning on getting this haul anytime soon, this is going to be an accumulation thing... This is so that I can mark things off my list in some sort of organized fashion...

I am looking around for the pearlizers Liz. Hopefully I can at least find Quiver, it looks like an AMAZING color!

And I was especially going to get the LE e/s first, so that I won't miss them... I just don't know which face brushes are the best to use...

yeah. quiver is my favorite out of the pearlizers.

you can always try ebay if you really want it. but definitely call around to different stores, even far away ones. they might be in places where mac isn't well known and still have a lot of stuff.

I got 100 degrees and Good As Gold from my MACY's MAC counter just 2 weeks ago.. they still had them, and i was glad! Love em!

I LOVE the 190 brush. It is the only one I own, but it's awesome and works well when applying foundation!

Back