Mac

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,

Yea so yesturday I bought black Mac waterproof eyeliner, I've heard and read it's awesome. But yesturday when I tried it, and I put it on my inner rims, it didn't look black, it looked more gray, and watery. And at the end of the day, all of it came off. Am I applying it wrong or something?!?!

its probably best to think of waterproof liners are water resistant. i cant think of any product that will stand up all day when used to line the inner rims. the eyes think of it as an irritant and wash it away with tears gradually.

I agree with Trisha on the Fluidlines (I have never tried the other two). I used Waveline today and lined the inner rim and no smudging and 10 hours later, it still looks great.

Trisha gave great recs, especially the Stila Smudgepot. The black lasts all day on my inner rims, and sometimes there's still some there the next morning after I've washed my face the night before. I'm so glad I tried it on my inner rims - it rocks!

Latest posts

Back