Mac's blush shade...help!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well recently I've bought Mac's Sheertone Blush in Peaches! I love it!!:icon_love

But I think that the shade is too peachy to use it in winter, so I need another one blush to use it when the winter comes! I know pinks are great shades for winter time,but I hate pinks they doesn't look good on my skintone (NC20), so I need a shade more like brown/terracota/peachy/nude!! Very confused shade ha??
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Well I want your suggestions for a shade of blush like that from Mac's blushes! If it's Sheertone,much better!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You know I am the same color and use the same shade of foundation and love MAC's Skin Finish in Shimpagne. Perfect color for a blush for your coloring!

Thanks Regina I will check out them!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyMe You know I am the same color and use the same shade of foundation and love MAC's Skin Finish in Shimpagne. Perfect color for a blush for your coloring!

Sophia, have you tried "Sincere" or "Peaceful?"-- they're both Sheertones. Sincere is light/medium muted beige/coral, and Peaceful is clean light neutral beige/brown.

icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks ikebana,I'll check them both when I'll go to a Mac counter! I've heard that Blushbaby is more pink! Is it true?

Originally Posted by ikebana Sophia, have you tried "Sincere" or "Peaceful?"-- they're both Sheertones. Sincere is light/medium muted beige/coral, and Peaceful is clean light neutral beige/brown.

Originally Posted by Sophia
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks ikebana,I'll check them both when I'll go to a Mac counter! I've heard that Blushbaby is more pink! Is it true? Blushbaby is more of a pinky brown, IMO - definitely more brown than pink!! It's a great neutral, I think. It was actually the blush I was going to recommend.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Blushbaby is more of a pinky brown, IMO - definitely more brown than pink!! It's a great neutral, I think. It was actually the blush I was going to recommend.
smile.gif
Yep, I agree with Erica, Sophia. Blushbaby is more of a dusky pinky-brown-- its not overwhelmingly pink.

Like Tenderling? I had Tenderling and it didn't look good no me!

Originally Posted by ikebana Yep, I agree with Erica, Sophia. Blushbaby is more of a dusky pinky-brown-- its not overwhelmingly pink.

I bought my first blushcreme yesterday in uncommon and I realy like it. Now if I can get it to look like the MUA had it, that will be the trick. She did tell me to use a foundation brush for application.

Hi Sophia!

I am not sure if I can help you. But as I am totally blush addicted I tried many blushes in the last month especially in peach and rose colors. My absolute favourite color at the moment is one shade from the Body Shop. It is called "Golden Pink". It comes out very natural, a little bit peachy and a little bit golden and a touch of pink. Perhaps you could try this shade at the counter. I took a picture of my other favourite shades.

The Body Shop blush is the third one in the first row!

Thanks Sabrina for the suggestion!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany Hi Sophia!
I am not sure if I can help you. But as I am totally blush addicted I tried many blushes in the last month especially in peach and rose colors. My absolute favourite color at the moment is one shade from the Body Shop. It is called "Golden Pink". It comes out very natural, a little bit peachy and a little bit golden and a touch of pink. Perhaps you could try this shade at the counter. I took a picture of my other favourite shades.

The Body Shop blush is the third one in the first row!

I just saw in the site that Sabrina told me and I really liked Margin! What exactly shade appears on skin? Is it good for a NC20??

Margin is one of my favs! Its a shimmery golden peach. Kind of like NARS Orgasm, but not exactly, lol.

Is any similar shade like Margin in the sheertone texture,I'm afraid that the shimmers would be too much!!

Originally Posted by ikebana Margin is one of my favs! Its a shimmery golden peach. Kind of like NARS Orgasm, but not exactly, lol.

Originally Posted by Sophia Well recently I've bought Mac's Sheertone Blush in Peaches! I love it!!:icon_loveBut I think that the shade is too peachy to use it in winter, so I need another one blush to use it when the winter comes! I know pinks are great shades for winter time,but I hate pinks they doesn't look good on my skintone (NC20), so I need a shade more like brown/terracota/peachy/nude!! Very confused shade ha??
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Well I want your suggestions for a shade of blush like that from Mac's blushes! If it's Sheertone,much better!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I would try Mac blush in Pinch o Peach. It is not too peachy, not too pink it goes with everything I am an NC25 HTH

Thanks Dini and welcome to MUT!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by dini I would try Mac blush in Pinch o Peach. It is not too peachy, not too pink it goes with everything I am an NC25 HTH

Latest posts

Back