MACS got another collection in the works..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Charmaine Yeah, I don't think I like the lustre formula at all. So thanks to this collection, I'll be saving some money! yeah, i hate the lsutre's also. that's why i didn't get banshee from the new collection

Originally Posted by K*O* OH NO....
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
.... does this maddness ever stop????
icon_cheesygrin.gif

lmao!!!!!!!!!ITS MAC MADNESS!!!!

Originally Posted by ben The Lustrevision line has been released here in Tokyo and like someone said in a pervious post the shadows are pretty lame....not much pigment at all. Yep- that was me. I have chillblue, lustreleaf and romantique. They are lovely in the pots.. but VERY sheer on...

Man! they have to give my wallet a chance to BREATHE!!! LOL
icon_eek.gif
I love the eyeshadows, lustre lipsticks and pp liners... those are my weaknesses. I guess it's a good thing that IE is postponed... b/c I'd probably get them all!!!

Originally Posted by MacForMe

MAC Idol Eyes.. supposed to be super cool.. here is the news i found out..
MAC: July 21 - Rebel Rock Collection (we knew this, but still)

After that: Naturally Eccentric Collection

Next, Lustrevision shadows: Singapore/ Asia excl already out, don't know if will get it.

These will be permanent:

Lustrelong, 'Licious, Jazzy Razz, Cream Sheer, Love Forever, Boss Brown, Fully Charged, Lustre Bloom, Lustre Bean, Lover's Lust, Night Rose, Betwixt, Go Vin Go, Sappho, Ulta Moda

No idea what these are?

Glitter liners (new formula): Saucepot, Mercuric, Pink Sonic, Glamour Gold, Sun Silver & Peacocky

Cream Sticks - (lipstick in pencil form apparently): Cream O Spice, Velvetella, Red & Rich, Beurre, Plum Soft, Portside, Terra Mellow, Cushy, 80%, Pink Treat, Cream Kiss, Creamola (supposed to be nice)

New Soft Sacs bags

Paint Stroke (after Soft Sacs):

Architectural

Beige Bright

Chiaroscuro

Deep Shadow

Structural Brown

Sublime Nature

Idol Eyes (VP e/s):

All That Glitters

Crystal Avalanche

Da Bling

Dazzlelight

Falling Star

Flash Track

Knight Divine

Moon's Reflection

Satellite Dreams

Stars & Rockets

Twinxt

Zonk

Finally, new Amplified Cream lipsticks: Velvenus, Overtly Plum, Deep in Love, Teddy Babe, and something Rich, Juvena (?)

Are there PICS of these? Or am I late to the party and they are already uploaded here?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Are there PICS of these? Or am I late to the party and they are already uploaded here? I dont think pics are available yet.

Originally Posted by LuckyMe I am dying to see pics! Hey Regina! (you dont answer emails!GRR!)
I am dying to see them as well. but none are available yet.. but i have my eye out!

Back