MAC's Madame B collection pic

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here ya go!! I found this while searching for something else, lol. It's not the best pic
frown.gif

259763.jpeg

OOh they're pretty good pics.. To be honest i'm not lemming anything from that collection besides the fluidlines so i'm happy about that. I hate when i'm really lemming something & can't afford it! Thanks for posting this
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tiel6 Here ya go!! I found this while searching for something else, lol. It's not the best pic
frown.gif

259763.jpeg

I think I need to get to a MAC counter and see which shadows I need! They do them in pans don't they?!
I really like the look of pollen, metamorph and meadowland.

Maybe the flitter lippy too.

Your welcome girls! The only thing I bought from that collection was Pollen. I was thinking of pairing it with Aquadisiac.
wink.gif

I also bought 2 of the Fluidline e/l - BlackTrack & Dipdown. I used BlackTrack the other day & I'm very impressed!

Originally Posted by Tiel6 Your welcome girls! The only thing I bought from that collection was Pollen. I was thinking of pairing it with Aquadisiac.
wink.gif

I also bought 2 of the Fluidline e/l - BlackTrack & Dipdown. I used BlackTrack the other day & I'm very impressed!

I'm looking forward to getting Fluidlines in royal wink, iris eyes and blue peep.

Ok... you guys got to me... I think I'm going to go head over to Macy's and hit up MAC - maybe I'll be getting my first MAC items!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Too bad they don't take the "all day savings pass" coupon on cosmetics!!
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by MAC Maiden Your first MAC items, eh? I suggest starting off with the colors of your choice, and Tan pigment. Tan pigment is perfect for your first MAC pigment. If you mess up on applying it, you can easily remove it. Another color I recommend is Frozen White pigment. Give us the updates on your choices asap! Ok guys! Made a new thread on the new goodies!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Didn't get any pigments yet... just shadows and the gel liner... I'll get to the pigments eventually! LOL
icon_cool.gif

I'm working on my pigment collection now
biggrin.gif
So far I have Fairylite, Frost, Vanilla, Blue Steel.

Originally Posted by Trisha Yay! At last you are gona pop ya MAC cherry!! LOL OMG, i'm PMSL at that!
23_29_132.gif
So Janelle you popped your MAC cherry did you!!

Latest posts

Back