Mac's Must Haves Eye Pencils!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Which of the Mac's eye pencils , powerpoints and khols do you believe are must haves? And with what shades of e/s do they pair?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha i pretty much pair lots of liners with lotsa e/s so i will give you examples of the most common
  • Teddy - golds, coppers, browns, peaches
  • Phone Number - neutrals, pinks, greys, slates
  • Smolder - anything!
  • Minted - Greens, blues, teals, oranges
  • Forever Green - greens, sages, yellow golds
  • Permaplum - pinks, lilacs, plums, purples
Thanks Trisha!!

Reaction score
My faves are Smolder, Teddy, Tarnish, Prunella, and Buried Treasure.

I pair Smolder with anything. Teddy I tend to wear more with browns/bronzes, peaches, golds, etc. I typically wear Tarnish with other greens, and Prunella with other purples/pinks but it does look good with peaches too. And Buried Treasure I like with silvery taupes.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FeistyFemme My faves are Smolder, Teddy, Tarnish, Prunella, and Buried Treasure.
I pair Smolder with anything. Teddy I tend to wear more with browns/bronzes, peaches, golds, etc. I typically wear Tarnish with other greens, and Prunella with other purples/pinks but it does look good with peaches too. And Buried Treasure I like with silvery taupes.

Ericka Tarnish what shade is exactly?

Reaction score
i use engraved with everything and teddy and coffee with browns and golds.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sophia Ericka Tarnish what shade is exactly? Tarnish is a blackened green, very pretty!!
It looks dark, but it's obvious that it's not black, IMO. If you smudge it, the green shimmer comes out more. Hope this helps!

Reaction score
The only one I really like is Foxy Lady. It is a shimmering burgundy and looks great with pinks, plums, and browns.

Latest posts