Mac's Must Haves Eye Pencils!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Which of the Mac's eye pencils , powerpoints and khols do you believe are must haves? And with what shades of e/s do they pair?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha i pretty much pair lots of liners with lotsa e/s so i will give you examples of the most common
  • Teddy - golds, coppers, browns, peaches
  • Phone Number - neutrals, pinks, greys, slates
  • Smolder - anything!
  • Minted - Greens, blues, teals, oranges
  • Forever Green - greens, sages, yellow golds
  • Permaplum - pinks, lilacs, plums, purples
Thanks Trisha!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My faves are Smolder, Teddy, Tarnish, Prunella, and Buried Treasure.

I pair Smolder with anything. Teddy I tend to wear more with browns/bronzes, peaches, golds, etc. I typically wear Tarnish with other greens, and Prunella with other purples/pinks but it does look good with peaches too. And Buried Treasure I like with silvery taupes.

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme My faves are Smolder, Teddy, Tarnish, Prunella, and Buried Treasure.
I pair Smolder with anything. Teddy I tend to wear more with browns/bronzes, peaches, golds, etc. I typically wear Tarnish with other greens, and Prunella with other purples/pinks but it does look good with peaches too. And Buried Treasure I like with silvery taupes.

Ericka Tarnish what shade is exactly?

Originally Posted by Sophia Ericka Tarnish what shade is exactly? Tarnish is a blackened green, very pretty!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It looks dark, but it's obvious that it's not black, IMO. If you smudge it, the green shimmer comes out more. Hope this helps!

The only one I really like is Foxy Lady. It is a shimmering burgundy and looks great with pinks, plums, and browns.

Latest posts

Back