MAC's parrot and other best sellers *The Originals*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
On another forum, it's been confirmed that parrot is coming back this January with a bunch of other best selling lipsticks, pigments etc.
smile.gif

maybe they realized that it was so so so popular and that people asked so much about it, that they just have to bring it back.

Thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Really? I wonder when they will rerelease Pleasureflush MSF. :sigh: YEAH!!! Pleasureflush!!! LOOL

the collection contains some "oldie but goodies" and then some old faves that have been reformulated. parrot is the same, but theres other colors that they switched from a frost to a matte version or vice versa. those have cute hybrid names, they took the original name but tweaked it a little. this is a super fun collection! it gives you a reason to hit the mall the day after christmas ;]

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Really? I wonder when they will rerelease Pleasureflush MSF. :sigh: I hope so! At least for you! Although, I know I do want the other MSFs I don't have and don't want to pay up the butt for. I'm gonna ask Chris about this tomorrow!

Originally Posted by ArtistryByErin /img/forum/go_quote.gif the collection contains some "oldie but goodies" and then some old faves that have been reformulated. parrot is the same, but theres other colors that they switched from a frost to a matte version or vice versa. those have cute hybrid names, they took the original name but tweaked it a little. this is a super fun collection! it gives you a reason to hit the mall the day after christmas ;] Thats the special collection? Thats cool. Ive seen pictures of parrot and think its beautiful. And this collection is good for people who hasnt had mac long and want to get older [yet new] colors.

this collection contains 10 lipsticks, 5 lipglasses, 9 eyeshadows, 5 pigments, 4 reflects glitters and 3 eye pencils. some are repromotes, some are re-introduced LEs and the rest are new shades made from some old faves, just reformulated. and if everything stays on schedule you wont have to wait till january!

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn /img/forum/go_quote.gif What color is parrot????
4290-namedlepalette.jpg

Latest posts

Back