Mac's Pigments

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want to to know more before I try Pigments,some colors can be used as face highlighter and as eyeshadows,others only as eyeshadows! From all the pigments which are must haves?Which pigments can be used and as a face highlighter,and which are the best?Which is the best brush to apply pigments as an eyeshadow?

If you want to try some pigments, you can PM me. I am going to work now, but will check in later.

Originally Posted by Sophia I want to to know more before I try Pigments,some colors can be used as face highlighter and as eyeshadows,others only as eyeshadows! From all the pigments which are must haves?Which pigments can be used and as a face highlighter,and which are the best?Which is the best brush to apply pigments as an eyeshadow?

tan, melon, violet, emerald green, and vanilla are all really pretty. you can use any brush that you usually use. but they are very pigmented, so you only need a little bit.

Originally Posted by Liz tan, melon, violet, emerald green, and vanilla are all really pretty. you can use any brush that you usually use. but they are very pigmented, so you only need a little bit. Thnaks Liz!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Liz I just saw your pigments in the picture gallery!I really like Vanilla and Tan. Also I like Frost and Frozen white but I find them to be exactly the same! Which one is more usefull,Vanilla,Frost or Frozen white?
icon_wink.gif

i hear a lot of people saying they use vanilla a lot. the other too might be too white and frosty, and vanilla is a little more subtle.

Originally Posted by Liz i hear a lot of people saying they use vanilla a lot. the other too might be too white and frosty, and vanilla is a little more subtle. Which one do you use most?

Originally Posted by Sophia Which one do you use most? i actually don't use my pigments that often because i keep forgetting to use them since they're not in my traincase
icon_redface.gif
lol
but i would use vanilla instead of the other two since the other two are like pur whites and would be a little extreme in everyday makeup.

Originally Posted by Liz i actually don't use my pigments that often because i keep forgetting to use them since they're not in my traincase
icon_redface.gif
lol
but i would use vanilla instead of the other two since the other two are like pur whites and would be a little extreme in everyday makeup.

I see!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks so much Liz!!

Originally Posted by Trisha my faves
Tan

Vanilla

Teal

Kelly Green

Coco

Naked

Ruby Red

Melon

as i said before, check seller kanachan on ebay, shes fab!

icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks Trisha! In your opinion which one is more usefull?

Originally Posted by Trisha most useful/versatile Melon, Tan & vanilla x Vanilla can be used for a cheek highlighter or it's less shimmery than other pigments?

icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks for the help Trisha!!!

Originally Posted by Trisha yes Vanilla can be used a hl too! its really pretty at the top of the cheekbones x

I got to say that i agree and that vanilla looks gorgeous when used as a cheek highlighter!

icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks Bhav,I will try Vanilla sometime!!

Originally Posted by Bhav I got to say that i agree and that vanilla looks gorgeous when used as a cheek highlighter!

My favorites are:

Coco

Vanilla

Olive Green

Green Brown

Old Gold

I reach for these more than anyother pigments.

Latest posts

Back