Mac's Satin e/s!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Which e/s of the satin texture do you like? Are they give a matte result? Are they similar to the Veluxe e/s?

My favorite satin e/s are: Shroom, Digit, Sushi Flower, Juxt, Rummy and Brule.

Satins are one of my favorite finishes because they are not overly intense.

Satins are more subdued than Veluxe e/s, and go on with a lighter pigmentation, and a lighter sheen/shimmer.

Veluxe e/s are highly pigmented, rich smooth colors with a luxurious sheen.

Thanks so much for the help ikebana!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I found Veluxe e/s hard to work with!!

Originally Posted by ikebana My favorite satin e/s are: Shroom, Digit, Sushi Flower, Juxt, Rummy and Brule.
Satins are one of my favorite finishes because they are not overly intense.

Satins are more subdued than Veluxe e/s, and go on with a lighter pigmentation, and a lighter sheen/shimmer.

Veluxe e/s are highly pigmented, rich smooth colors with a luxurious sheen.

i like the satin e/s as well in folie, shroom, parfait amour, and grain. the sheen they give is very subtle and pretty.
icon_biggrin.gif

Though my fave MAC finish is the frosts, I do like a couple of the Satin e/s, and they are Shale, Parfait Amour, Shroom, and Club.

Some of my faves are: Sushi Flower, Shale, Parfait Amour, Prose & Francy, Shroom, and Cork. Cork is an awesome eyebrow color.

Hmmm I see girls that you all love Shroom!!:icon_love

Parfait Amour is a mauve shade, like Amethyst??

To my eye, Parfait Amour is a true purple with a blue sheen. It's pretty bright (for me, the neutral queen!!), but I like it!
biggrin.gif
HTHS, Sophia!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Shroom is an awesome brow high lighter color. I agree!!

Latest posts

Back