Mac's Sheertone Blushes: Peaches or Gingerly?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm a NC20-25 and I want to buy a nice peach shade of blush that will warm up my face and I am between Mac's Peaches and Gingerly!! What shade you think matches best with my skintone???
icon_question.gif

Gingerly is a lovely colour one of my faces but may be a bit to dark unless used softly, as your skin I would imahine is quite pale, gingerly was recommended to me by a Mac MU and I'm a NW35, but I could be wrong so I'd go to mac and have a try.

A few other nice ones that are not so dark are margin, trace gold, cubic and blush baby
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sarah84 Gingerly is a lovely colour one of my faces but may be a bit to dark unless used softly, as your skin I would imahine is quite pale, gingerly was recommended to me by a Mac MU and I'm a NW35, but I could be wrong so I'd go to mac and have a try.
A few other nice ones that are not so dark are margin, trace gold, cubic and blush baby
smile.gif

Thanks Sarah!!I want to try a blush that will turn into peach on my face and not into pink! What color is Margin?

Originally Posted by Sarah84 Margin is more of a gold colour really I'd say. Have you tried Peaches?

I wasn't even aware their was one called peaches, I've never seen or heard of it

i really like margin. it's shimmery blush and is like a peach/tan color. but i'm an nc35 or so.

oh! style blush is a peach/apricot shimmery blush

I was going to suggest Style aswell love that colour but thought that might be too heavy aswell.

Originally Posted by Sophia I'm a NC20-25 and I want to buy a nice peach shade of blush that will warm up my face and I am between Mac's Peaches and Gingerly!! What shade you think matches best with my skintone???
icon_question.gif
Hey Sophia, I'm a Greek NC20/25 too! I've been wearing Peaches a lot lately and love it -- very soft but warm. I'd pick Peaches if I had the choice! I'd also suggest looking at Margin, which is a great golden peachy blush with a bit of shimmer.
Hope that helps!

i dont know a mac blush but ive been checking out benefits georgia peach blush,its so pretty and i keep hearing the best about it,im going to pick some up myself!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Hey Sophia, I'm a Greek NC20/25 too! I've been wearing Peaches a lot lately and love it -- very soft but warm. I'd pick Peaches if I had the choice! I'd also suggest looking at Margin, which is a great golden peachy blush with a bit of shimmer.
Hope that helps!

icon_smile.gif
Thanks Joyeuux!! I will look both of them!!

I AGREE MARGIN IS A GREAT COLOR

Originally Posted by Sophia I'm a NC20-25 and I want to buy a nice peach shade of blush that will warm up my face and I am between Mac's Peaches and Gingerly!! What shade you think matches best with my skintone???
icon_question.gif

Latest posts

Back