MAC's Strobe Tint

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this product? I am running low on Strobe Cream and was looking at the MAC website. I saw they had this product and I am intrigued.

M4P4_261.jpg

To add radiance and a soft natural glow to the skin. Same lightweight formula and distinctive pearlized finish as Strobe Cream, but with the addition of a soft and subtle tint. Goes on over moisturizer or foundation: creates highlights, softens lines, adds overall vitality and radiance to the skin.

Originally Posted by Marisol Has anyone tried this product? I am running low on Strobe Cream and was looking at the MAC website. I saw they had this product and I am intrigued.
M4P4_261.jpg

To add radiance and a soft natural glow to the skin. Same lightweight formula and distinctive pearlized finish as Strobe Cream, but with the addition of a soft and subtle tint. Goes on over moisturizer or foundation: creates highlights, softens lines, adds overall vitality and radiance to the skin.

I haven't tried that product.
But I have sampled Moisturegleam, which is coming out on June 2nd. It's like Strobe Cream but with a golden tint. It contains aloe & green tea -- very pretty & soothing!
wink.gif

Now I want this strobe cream!! lol I've never heard of it before!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I haven't tried that product.
But I have sampled Moisturegleam, which is coming out on June 2nd. It's like Strobe Cream but with a golden tint. It contains aloe & green tea -- very pretty & soothing!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Now I want this strobe cream!! lol I've never heard of it before!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
teehee, we've created a lemming!!!

Blame the MAC Senior artist Victor for making me get the strobe light. He demonstrated it on his model and I was hooked. I use it every day before putting on my make-up and also on days when I go bare faced (like today). He also got me hooked on Fix+.

I saw this on the website too a couple of weeks ago and wanted to buy it IMMEDIATELY! but I was a little dissappointed when I saw it at the counter-the tube was the size of their Select cover up-concealers!!

the MA told me to get Strobe Cream instead, just cause it´s a bigger bottle. right now I`m wondering why I didn´t get it
icon_eek.gif
. ok, it´s on my list now!

I wonder what new colors are coming up in June?

Originally Posted by Joyeuux teehee, we've created a lemming!!!

I love this stuff, i foget what color i have though. It gives a beautifully sheer sheen to the skin, dewy, and the color i have is a pretty goldish/pink.

Latest posts

Back