MAC's TLC Tint Toons

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tint Toons

More Succulent...Give Your Lips a "Toon" Up!

Release date: December 15, 2005

Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15:

Price $14.00

*Miss Bunny, "Soft Neutral Pink"

*Tempting Tillie, "Soft Caramel"

*Daisy Daze, "Lively Pink"

*Cleo's Coral Kiss, "Light + Bright Coral"

*Coquettish Clarice, "Soft Pinky-Coral"

OMG that´s soo cute. I will definitely buy one or 2 :icon_love I´m not really a big cartoon fan but I´m a fan of anything girly *lol*

such a cute name for a cute product
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Those are so cute! I really don't like lipgloss pots, either! I love the Daisy Duck one!

OMG!!!!! I just peed my pants!!!!! I LOVE THOSE!!!! I am crying right now because I want them so bad. I love TLC's already, but these...they are just too beautiful.

I don't get what MAC and Disney have to do with one another? I posted it cause I knew people would like them. Me... not so much.

Originally Posted by Trisha it is a weird combo, i understand them collaberating (sp?) with Blow, Temperley or Luella but not Disney! x Exactly.. that is fashion related but Disney? I just don't get it. I thought MAC was supposed to be edgy and trendy.

these will definitely bring the youngins to the counter.

i know the muas get irritated when the lil ones go to the counters, playing with everything and trying to get free stuff. lol

If they are going to use cartoons, they should have used Jem

misfits.jpg

jemalbum.gif

Besides, how many young girls are willing to pay $14 for lip blam?

Oh Marisol I used to watch this cartoon when I was younger!!! I haven't sse it for about 10 years!!!

Originally Posted by Marisol If they are going to use cartoons, they should have used Jem
misfits.jpg

jemalbum.gif

Besides, how many young girls are willing to pay $14 for lip blam?

Originally Posted by Sophia Oh Marisol I used to watch this cartoon when I was younger!!! I haven't sse it for about 10 years!!! Same here. I havent seen it since I was 8 or 9. But doesn't it make more sense that they would do Jem before Disney?
Oh well...
icon_rolleyes.gif

I agree that it's weird that MAC have teamed up with Disney - it doesn't really fit the MAC image. As for Jem, that's definitely edgy!!

I don't get it either... but - Oh well! lol Just another thing Cosmetic companies do that we'll just never understand, I guess! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And that Jem brings back memories!! lol In the 2nd pic... the "Panini" logo on the bottom really is a blast from the past!! I remember going to the store and buying those sticker books, and then buying the packs of cards to put in the books!!! lol I was obsessed! lol
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha aaw sticker books!!! i had a Take That sticker book! Yay!! Another Take That fan, right?!!I was cleaning my room a month ago and found Take That t-shirts from their concerts, Take That books! Plus i have most the singles, albums and videos they cam out with!

Boy was i obsessed!! I'm not painting a good image of myself here!!!

Awww Girls, your being to hard on MAC. Besides trends have to start somewhere right! I think the collaberation is perfect, makeup is about fantasy and imagination. I LOVE these and can't wait for them to come out. MAC is smart...how many people collect Disney?????? A ton.

I'm interested in Miss Bunny, Tempting Tillie, and Coquettish Clarice - those all seem like "me" color. I neeeeed!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back