• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MACY'S FRIENS AND FAMILY 25% OFF

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to get a dress for my sister's wedding at a reasonable price, I've always loved Macy's! Thanks for the share! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

YES!

I was literally just trying to find a site with a good sale when this thread popped up.  I'm looking to get a watch, and 25% is a great discount.

That can be my little treat this weekend. Definitely a yes on the bag, but I'm still on the fence for the watch

Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That can be my little treat this weekend. Definitely a yes on the bag, but I'm still on the fence for the watch
I think if you pass on the watch you'll still be able to find a good deal later.  I was looking at a gold Michael Kors watch, and with the discount it would be $188, and I found it on another site also for $188.  I don't think you'll find that bag 25% off.  I would be considering a vanilla hamilton with the gold hardware, but I just bought a bag when endless.com had their spring sale.

Latest posts

Back