• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mad Minerals 20/20 sale

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
20/20 SALE ~ 20% OFF

All Orders Over $20

FROM NOW UNTIL THE END OF AUGUST

This includes items already on sale, closeouts, etc.

Extended to midnight, 3rd Sept.

I'm going to have to try and be good.

I don't want a new thread just for this question - what's with this site carrying the same stuff as mad minerals? jW Cosmetics

And why does mad minerals have .org at the end, I thought that was for non-profits?

Originally Posted by allyoop /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't want a new thread just for this question - what's with this site carrying the same stuff as mad minerals? jW Cosmetics
And why does mad minerals have .org at the end, I thought that was for non-profits?

If you are talking about the extreme pigments then those aren't made by Mad, they're bought in.

e/s primer, e/l sealant, l/s sealant - it's the first time I've seen it

I ordered b/c I wanted some other stuff from mad minerals, too. Nice sale!

Soooo fast!! Got my order today. So happy the 'shimmer powder brushes' (sale price $2.40) are refillable! Once they're empty I'll use one for spf powder and one for mineral veil.

Hehe ... the trying to be good thing rings so true with me. I just got some samples from MAD last week, and I love it. Gonna get a starter kit and .... well, probably a few other things
10.gif

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif 20/20 SALE ~ 20% OFF

All Orders Over $20

FROM NOW UNTIL THE END OF AUGUST
This includes items already on sale, closeouts, etc.

I'm going to have to try and be good.

I definitely couldn't order from a site with such poor spelling as that JW
rotfl.gif

I bet madminerals .com is already taken, that's why they use .org ... I wondered about it too. Let's check it out!
kopfkratz.gif

Originally Posted by allyoop /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't want a new thread just for this question - what's with this site carrying the same stuff as mad minerals? jW Cosmetics

They also have excellent customer service! I wrote to them Friday, figuring I wouldn't hear from them till Wednesdayish. Saturday they emailed and were very helpful with application technique. I'm impressed!

Latest posts

Back