MAD Minerals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you, I had read these discussions, but they speak especially about the make-up for the eyes.

I seek opinions on the foundations. Thank you

I tried the light-medium olive but I needed heavier coverage (I have acne scarring). I would say its is light-medium coverage.

I just ordered a bunch of foundation samples from MAD (tonight). They have wicked fast shipping so I think I will be able to tell you soon. One thing I find with mineral samples is that I usually need to try it a few times before I can be sure whether it will look good in various lighting. I decided to pick up some refill bags (instead of the quarter teaspoon) for 5 gram jars in the foundation colours I want to try since that will give me more opportunities to experiment.

I think the ingredients in MAD foundation sound just right, and I find that sometimes a medium coverage foundation with on the spot concealing looks better on me than one that is too heavy.

I will let you know...by the way, Barbi is super nice!

Mad makes a nice product. If you're looking for a sheerer more natural finish this foundation is definitely one to try.

thank you, I received my samples, and I like really much!

The colors are very beautiful and luminous, and it powder is soft and creamy, a little like Lily Lolo!!!

I will recommend!

never tried their foundation but their e/s and spf powder are superb!!!
biggrin.gif

I also like Mad Minerals foundations, they are really nice. Good coverage, and staying power. They are really similar to Meow. I also foud a perfect color match with Mad Minerals.

Their eyeshadows are just wonderful and I love the customer service. I'll certainly buy more from MAD in future.

Latest posts

Back