MAD Skincare

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a second package of samples yesterday. The first batch I got came through ups. These came ups so you may have more coming

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got a second package of samples yesterday. The first batch I got came through ups. These came ups so you may have more coming

Interesting! Glad I'm not the only one that happened to, lol. I did find it strange though. 

Wohoo my samples arrived!

I was so excited when I saw I got so many! Very generous of them!

-Transforming Daily Moisturizer

-Eye Transforming Serum (one of their best-sellers)

-Delicate Daily Moisturizer

-Spot on Targeted Skin Brightening Serum (awesome!)

-Illuminating Daily Moisturizer

-Breakout Control Daily Moisturizer (really excited about this one!)

-Wrinkle Repellent Environmental Protection Serum

-Daytime Defense Shielding Moisturizer

Excited to take these out for a test spin.

Since I only got 4 (2 of them I wont' even be trying since they are for wrinkles...) I e-mailed them asking if I could have some for younger skin so that I can post a review on my blog and they said they would gladly send me some! They e-mailed back RIGHT away too!

I signed up last week, they responded really quickly but I haven't received anything yet.

Woohoo! I won their Facebook contest so I"m gonna get a full size Eye Transformation Serum!

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Woohoo! I won their Facebook contest so I"m gonna get a full size Eye Transformation Serum!
I tried that for the first time last night and I *loved* it!

My second set of samples came in, I got more of the eye serum, the wrinkle repellant serum and the daily moisturizer.

These are going into my camping box. LOL

I liked the sample too! I'm still getting used to the "serum" type feel of it though since I usually use creams. I'm mostly excited to get one that will have a pump that works haha

Was this some kind of promotion they had? I would like to request samples to review on my blog but I didn't see anything on their website about a sample request. Do you just send them an email or what?

Originally Posted by MandyWiltse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Was this some kind of promotion they had? I would like to request samples to review on my blog but I didn't see anything on their website about a sample request. Do you just send them an email or what?

Just se nd them an email through the contact form :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I got the full size eye serum I won on Monday...and then I received another one in the mail today!! Weird...OH well!

I got the full size eye serum I won on Monday...and then I received another one in the mail today!! Weird...OH well!

They seem to send a lot of things twice...I feel like there is something wrong with either their tracking system or a miscommunication in their pr department.

yeah and as you mentioned earlier (I think it was you) I got one by USPS and the other by UPS.

yeah and as you mentioned earlier (I think it was you) I got one by USPS and the other by UPS.

Yup, that is what happened with my samples. I really don't know whats going on with them lol.

I still haven't received anything!
icon_cry.gif
But UPS will be here with a package I got from BzzAgent (cat food, lol) today so maybe then?

I got my first package of samples today! I'm not expecting a second one but if one shows up, I won't complain! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Do they send the same samples to everyone or does everyone get something different?

I got 4 tubes:

Breakout control daily moisturizer

Blemish repelling gel

Spot on targeted skin brightening serum

Redness rescue

Yay I got my samples today! I mentioned my blog when I contacted them. They were very generous!! Can' wait to review them on my blog!

Originally Posted by geniabeme /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay I got my samples today! I mentioned my blog when I contacted them. They were very generous!! Can' wait to review them on my blog!

Wait...did they send you full size products? 

Back