MAD Skincare

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They sent me an e-mail back too! So excited! I didn't specify which type of skin I have...so i'm assuming they'll just pick some at random to send.

I just sent them an email about 30 minutes ago! Not that I need any more samples, but hey! Free stuff, yaaay!

I got: a daily moisturizer, daytime defense shielding moisturizer, ongard tinted skinscreen, eye transformation serum, and eye defense shielding serum. I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong or what, but I cannot get the tiny pumps on the bottles to work so I had to take them off and just kind of shake the stuff out. 

I also ordered a full size of their blemish repealing gel through beauty army, and it comes with a free full size of their brightening cleanser. I'll let everyone know what I think of those for sure.

I got my full size order today! I placed it through beauty army, but it came direct from mad skincare. Hoping I like it! I paid $34 for the blemish cream, and the free brightening cleanser retails for $28. They also sent along a few more samples, two of the tinted skinscreen and an antiblemish daily moisturizer. REALLY excited about this brand.

I requested samples too and got an email back. Definitely looking forward to them!

Word of advice when you guys get your samples so you don't fight with them like I did...just use a q-tip to get the product out, lol. I felt so dumb when I figured that out. 

I just requested some samples and I did tell them that I have oily skin that is also sensitive. Dont know if it will make a difference or not but thought I would try.

So I have literally already been sent a reply and they said they would be happy to send out some samples. will let you ladies know if telling them what kind of skin you have makes a difference.

I told them that my main concerns were acne, dark under eye circles, and uneven skin tone/texture. We'll see what kind of samples everyone gets!

Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I have literally already been sent a reply and they said they would be happy to send out some samples. will let you ladies know if telling them what kind of skin you have makes a difference.

My samples came today. I got tinted sunscreen, eye transformation serum, targeted skin brightening serum, daytime shielding moisturizer x2, eye shielding serum, daily moisturizer x2 & breakout control moisturizer. Very generous of them
yay.gif

They sent me ANOTHER envelope of samples, lol. I think perhaps the first envelope was sent out by someone who didn't know what they were doing cause it was sent via ups.I don't mind, i'll use them all.

Thank you Pan for finding this! Just got my bag of samples today as well.

1. daytime defense shielding moisturizer x2
  2. illuminating daily moisturizer x2
  3. eye transformation serum x2
  4. wrinkle repellent environmental protection serum x3
  5. transforming daily moisturizer x2
  6. spot on targeted skin brightening serum x2

I got my samples today as well and they were tailored to exactly what I told them, which was oily, acne prone skin that is also sensitive.

Acne: Breakout control Daily Moisturizer

Acne: Blemish Repelling Gel

Delicate: Delicate daily moisturizer

Delicate: Redness Rescue

Environmental: Wrinkle Repellent Environmental Protection Serum

I am in love with the little pump bottles, when you're done with them, you can stick whatever you want in them to travel!

Latest posts

Back