Magazines??!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm new here. I love makeup and beauty. My name is Lindsey and I also ride and loves horses.. which isn't the most girly and fashionable thing at times but I love it, too. 

Anyways, what are some good beauty and fashion magazine? I've been searching ebay looking for cheap older editions of vogue and such but they are not that cheap so if anyone have any old magazine(s) from any year or anything that they don't want or use anymore and would be willing to sell them or give them to me. They can be from any year. I don't care. 

Bye for now,

L

I like Vogue, Redbox and People Style Watch personally. None that I am willing to give away though. MINE ALL MINE! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Flea markets and 2nd hand stores like salvation army sometimes carry magazines of all types.   What do you need old beauty magazines for?

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like Vogue, Redbox and People Style Watch personally. None that I am willing to give away though. MINE ALL MINE! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Haha. I was looking for vogue on ebay but their all claiming to be collectors items. It's like a magazine from 2006 is NOT a collectors items. 

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Flea markets and 2nd hand stores like salvation army sometimes carry magazines of all types.   What do you need old beauty magazines for?
Thanks. And.. I don't know....I like looking through them. 

Libraries carry old magazines too... check them out, look thru any you want and return them when you're done.  Its free! 

honestly it would probably cost less to subscribe, rather than buy old issues. it's like $15 for 12 issues of vogue, $10 for harper's bazaar, etc. online magazine websites like zinio.com sometimes have good deals--they had one where if you signed up, you got $25 in magazine credit (it expired like a month ago, but who knows if they'll do it again?)

I just subscribed to harper's bazaar a couple months ago, and I like it so far. I didn't care much for the jan issue, but the feb issue was pretty nice. but the magazine is like 80% advertisements lol

Latest posts

Back