Majolica Majorca Eyeshadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
Ok girls, all i'm hearing about recently is how fantastic Majolica Majorca Eyeshadows are. Has anybody on here tried them??

They sell for $6.50 each (including shipping) at adambeauty.com . They're owned by Shiseido and supposedly they're amazing!

Reaction score
I've attached some pics (courtesy of fleckenschnitte on MUA)

Reaction score
ive not heard of or tried them laura but the colours look lovely, thanks for the pics as i couldnt load up the link

Reaction score
I have this gigantic lemming for 17 of them after seeing those pics!! But i spent too much in the past few weeks so i'd feel bad ordering them. Gonna hold out for another 2 weeks and then i'll get a few.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura I've attached some pics (courtesy of fleckenschnitte on MUA)

oooohhh these are so pretty and shimmery,have you ordered anything yet?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Reaction score
Nope not yet Gwen. I've spent too much in the past few weeks so i'm holding out for another 2 but i know lots of girls that have bought off them & they cant say enough good things!

Reaction score
BUMP.. I dont think many people saw this thread. I'm curious about them so that's why i'm bumping it
biggrin.gif

Reaction score
Sorry for bumping this thread
biggrin.gif

I just want to say that, MM e/s is really NICE along with the PRICE!

I just purchased three colors of their eyeshadow the other day, and I love it!

The e/s is highly pigmented and shimmery. It's only ¥500 yen ($4 USD)

I'm going to purchase all the colors lol, it's really cool for practicing because it's so cheap in Japan!

Kanebo also released new brands of makeup, Chic-Choc it's a bit more pricey than Majolica MAjorca, but it also fantastic glossy e/s and has many colors collections.

I'm kind of a little bit hesitate to post my haul, since most of my haul are Japanese cosmetics
biggrin.gif

Reaction score
Aw Leony.. you should post all your hauls along with the pics! Then we can learn about the cosmetics in Japan that are not available here. You have me lemming those e/s again now!

Reaction score
Thanks, Laura.

I'll post my Japanese MU hauls again in future
biggrin.gif

Reaction score
I agree w/ Laura abt posting your JPN stuff here so we can learn more abt what's available
smile.gif

Many sites are in JPN only, which is... kind diff to understand?

Also, re: your q, Laura, I have 5 of them, which I love! Want 7 more. Ordered from AdamBeauty.com btw. If you need any info/ help w/ smt re: these, feel free to page/ mail me, I have an instruction on how to order and know a little bit abt it all by now.

/N

Latest posts