Major haulage!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, so you all KNOW that I got a bunch of stuff from the Tony & Tina sale, right? Well, big T&T fan that I am, yes, I got a bunch of stuff. Then a couple of days after buying those items on sale from Sephora, the SA from Nordstroms (the one I use to shop at in Maryland) called me and told me that she was discounting her T&T items and since she knows how much I like the brand, she wanted to make sure that I was able to get some things. So, I placed an order with her. Both packages were waiting for me today when I got home from work. Here's what I got (I'll post pics later.... too much stuff for now):

Nordstrom haul:

Pink/Gold Glitter pencil

Higher Love glitter

Freeology glitter

Expansion glitter

Alpha state glitter

Forest Green herbal e/l

Anticipation Char’Kohl

Empathy Char’kohl

Passionate Kiss Cream blush

Purifying Clay Mask

Rice Powder

Makeup remover

5 piece brush set

The following are items that she gave me for free:

T&T makeup bag

Face Dew

Energy Trail color dust

Lipstick (nice color, but she wrote ‘promo’ over the name so I’m not sure what it is)

Herbal lip conditioner

</O
tongue.gif

Sephora haul:

<O
tongue.gif

Makeup remover (2 bottles)

Foaming cleanser

Moisturizer

Interstellar UCD

Nebula UCD

Empathy Charkohl

Perspective Charkohl

Progression Charkohl

Awareness Charkohl

Connection Charkohl

Caring eyestain

Also, this girl is soooo sweet. She sent pictures and descriptions of ALL the items that will be a part of the Nordies Anniversary sale. Not just the items from her counter..... EVERY COUNTER!!!! She is the best!!!! :icon_love :icon_love

Now that's what i call a haul!

That is so sweet of the SA to call you!

You're probably stocked up for life now!

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yeah, I'm stocked up for sure!! But I'm still probably gonna be crazy and buy more stuff during the anniversary sale. I need to learn to say 'no'!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Bhav Now that's what i call a haul!That is so sweet of the SA to call you!

You're probably stocked up for life now!

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Yeah, I'm stocked up for sure!! But I'm still probably gonna be crazy and buy more stuff during the anniversary sale. I need to learn to say 'no'!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I think that's a word we all need to learn!!
Though it is a good idea to get some more, but purely coz theu are going out of business and you would never want to run out of your faves...!! I'm not being a bad influence, honest!

Yes you are... You' re just BAD!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Bhav I think that's a word we all need to learn!!
Though it is a good idea to get some more, but purely coz theu are going out of business and you would never want to run out of your faves...!! I'm not being a bad influence, honest!

No?? What's that mean????!!!
icon_eek.gif
LOL AWESOME HAUL!!!!! And I agree, AWESOME friend! That was sweet of her! Guess your buddies still think of you even when you're down in Florida! :icon_love

Hey Janelle!!! yeah, I'm glad she thought of me. That's how I was able to finally get the rice powder that I wanted so badly. I shopped at her counter so much, I'm sure she just knew that I was a definite sale......AND SHE WAS RIGHT!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 No?? What's that mean????!!!
icon_eek.gif
LOL AWESOME HAUL!!!!! And I agree, AWESOME friend! That was sweet of her! Guess your buddies still think of you even when you're down in Florida! :icon_love

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Hey Janelle!!! yeah, I'm glad she thought of me. That's how I was able to finally get the rice powder that I wanted so badly. I shopped at her counter so much, I'm sure she just knew that I was a definite sale......AND SHE WAS RIGHT!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Gee! What would give her THAT idea??!?!?!?
wink.gif

Glad you finally got your rice powder though!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Yes you are... You' re just BAD!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Sowwy..!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OMG-What a haul! Now you will have to get rid of some stuff to make room for new-Hint-Hint!

wow! you have a great SA!!!! i never hear people do anything other than when people are in store to help the customer.

nice haulage!

Yeah she is very wonderful! I really enjoyed going to her counter when I lived in Maryland. Actually, I was lucky to have found her and the counter manager from Smashbox. They both are the most awesome people to ever hit the makeup industry and this world in general!! I love them and I miss blowing all my money on their products.:icon_love
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Liz wow! you have a great SA!!!! i never hear people do anything other than when people are in store to help the customer.
nice haulage!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Nordstrom haul:

Pink/Gold Glitter pencil

Higher Love glitter

Freeology glitter

Expansion glitter

Alpha state glitter

Forest Green herbal e/l

Anticipation Char’Kohl

Empathy Char’kohl

Passionate Kiss Cream blush

Purifying Clay Mask

Rice Powder

Makeup remover

5 piece brush set

The following are items that she gave me for free:

T&T makeup bag

Face Dew

Energy Trail color dust

Lipstick (nice color, but she wrote ‘promo’ over the name so I’m not sure what it is)

Herbal lip conditioner

</O
tongue.gif

Sephora haul:

<O
tongue.gif

Makeup remover (2 bottles)

Foaming cleanser

Moisturizer

Interstellar UCD

Nebula UCD

Empathy Charkohl

Perspective Charkohl

Progression Charkohl

Awareness Charkohl

Connection Charkohl

Caring eyestain

You aren't one to do things halfway, are you? Have fun with all your new stuff!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back