Major haulage!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
MAC:

-arisotcrat mineralize eye shadow

-sundrenced ccb

-purplette glitter vial

-new flame l/g

-blue boy paint

-watermelony l/g

-haute chocolate lip gloss

-peach complement lip gloss

-figurative cheek hue

-fairylite piggie

-frost piggie

-white gold piggie

-blue storm piggie

Flirt cosmetics

Blushes:

-dapple apple

-heart throb

-pink tutu

eye shadows:

-french toast

-solid gold

-hot copper

-glamourazzi

-feeling hot

-peach champagne

lip glosses:

-cherries jubilee

-flirtacious

flirt is at kohls department store. it kind of reminds me of nars and mac. they have similar colors/products. most of the stuff is $10, the blushes are $12. the skunk brush i got is $7. blushes look like nars colors and shadows look like mac stuff.

have you guys tried any of their stuff?

WOW....that is a major haul
smile.gif
And awesome too....

I haven't tried Flirt...I don't think it's available here in Canada
frown.gif

wow! nice, big haul! everything looks great.

i've never tried flirt, nor heard anything about them (good or bad). let us know how they work!

Holy CRAP Liz!! What a haul!! What happened here? Birthday? Anniversary? Lose your mind? lol, congrats on the cosmetics!! (SOOO jealous)

Let me know as well about the Flirt... There isn't a Kohls in ocala, but there might be one in Tampa when I go back to school. TWO WEEKS UNTIL MAC STORE BLOWOUT!! YESSS!

ive tried aloha blush~ nars orgasm clone and the bronzer. both nice but nothing amazing. if you want the color with out the price id suggest it but its close to mac pricing and macs better

can't wait to hear how you like the Flirt stuff. that's a freaking huge haul.

lol. boredom. plus i've never been to a kohls since the one i went to is almost an hour away. so i figured i might as well get them while i can.

and the other one was a cco trip which was far too
icon_redface.gif
i got dupes of some stuff so i can hopefully sell some stuff and make a lil money
icon_twisted.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz and the other one was a cco trip which was far too
icon_redface.gif
i got dupes of some stuff so i can hopefully sell some stuff and make a lil money
icon_twisted.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Did ya go to the Gilroy CCO's?

Originally Posted by Marisol Did ya go to the Gilroy CCO's? yup
smile.gif
i thought i was in HELLLLLLL. it was so freakin hot! i'm not used to heat. if it's around 80 degrees here (which rarely happens) i'm dying. i think it was around 90 something there today!!!!

Originally Posted by Liz yup
smile.gif
i thought i was in HELLLLLLL. it was so freakin hot! i'm not used to heat. if it's around 80 degrees here (which rarely happens) i'm dying. i think it was around 90 something there today!!!! Was the Garlic Fest this weekend or did it alredy pass?
Gilroy is always hot. Its like 86 here in Novato, YUCK!

Originally Posted by Marisol Was the Garlic Fest this weekend or did it alredy pass?
Gilroy is always hot. Its like 86 here in Novato, YUCK!

ahh. but it was extremely hot for me today since i'm not used to it and don't go to gilroy that often.
the garlic festival was last weekend
frown.gif
i keep meaning to go, but don't feel like dealing with traffic and stuff.

Nice haul. I have wanted to try flirt, but for the price I just didnt know if it was worth it so let us know. I live in the capital area and we have been dealing with heat at 100+. eeccchhh! I hate it here.

flirt is at kohls department store. it kind of reminds me of nars and mac. they have similar colors/products. most of the stuff is $10, the blushes are $12. the skunk brush i got is $7. blushes look like nars colors and shadows look like mac stuff.

have you guys tried any of their stuff?

I posted a couple weeks ago about American Beauty, kohls' other brand, but I'm pretty sure Flirt is also made by Estee Lauder. When I bought the American Beauty lipstick, they gave me three deluxe size samples. One was Flirt lipgloss in a rasberry color. I really liked it, and I thought the taste/scent was nice.

Originally Posted by Sophia
claps.gif
Nice haul Liz!!The fairylite pigment is it good? I got Fairylite pigment for my birthday recently, and quite honestly, I was kind of disappointed. I don't know exactly what I was expecting, but I am going to take it back and get another one.
It is ok, don't get me wrong, but I already have products that will just add a shimmer to my skin. There are about 12 other pigments I want a LOT more.

icon_neutral.gif
Leila

Originally Posted by lovesboxers Nice haul. I have wanted to try flirt, but for the price I just didnt know if it was worth it so let us know. I live in the capital area and we have been dealing with heat at 100+. eeccchhh! I hate it here. i tried them on my hand and liked the pigmentation. i want to depot them though since their packaging is kind of useless.

Latest posts

Back