Major MAC haulage---at least for me!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
After finally taking my hugely important exam Friday, I got a few things:

MAC

Expensive Pink pro pan

Woodwinked pro pan

Taupographic shadestick which is the perfect shade and will likely become my new universal eyeshadow base

Brush cleaner

Viva Glam V lipglass---so pretty! Everything I wished prrr had been on me and more

Kohl's

Flirt skunk brush---worth every penny at $6 USD. Applied my skinfinish and Milani mango tango blush this morning and it was flawless---who knew blush could be like this!

Liz

Reaction score
woo hoo!

i like all of your stuff a lot! and the flirt brush is great and so cheap!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz woo hoo!i like all of your stuff a lot! and the flirt brush is great and so cheap!

Isn't it? I know the MAC 187 is probably superfabulous but for 40 dollars it's a budget breaker. The flirt blush gets me close enough.
And Jennifer that's what I told dbf. He just laughed and said he knew he should have just gone to the MAC store (even though I didn't tell him I was going and didn't really plan to go) and met me to see how I was after the exam.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha Great haul Ericka, hope you did well on your exam, when will you get the results? x I get them in 2 months. I'm trying not to stress since it is now out of my hands but my livelihood depends on my results so I'm on pins and needles.

Reaction score
Cool post-exam haul!

I'm sure you deserve it all!

Latest posts