Major rave for Jonathan volumizing mousse

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ordered this from sephora.com because of all the hype about the Jonathan products and I wanted to give the line a try. I needed to wash my hair today but didn't have time so I just used this on my roots and blow dried the roots and wow what a difference. My hair has volume in the roots without being sticky or showing any residue of the product. Also the product itself smells really nice. I will definitely be buying this again. It beats Frederick Fekkai's volumizing mousse hands down! I might have to cave in now and try the Johanthan volumizing shampoo and conditioner once it's back in stock. Seems like the products are sold out everywhere.

I'm so glad you like the stuff. I'd be interested in trying some of his line out. But he scares me, he's so......interesting.

I love Jonathon, I always thought he was so cute, and I was so happy when I found out he wasn't GAY!! Woo hooo! haha
claps.gif
:icon_love

Haa, Nope he's not gay, he has a girlfriend named Cecilie (and she's pregnant). I love his show Blow out.

Yup, that's him...who says straight men can't be hair stylists...he has 2 guys that work for him that are straight as well. Who knew!!?

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 OOoh, that's HIM on that show!?!?! ... HOTTIE!!!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back