Make A Face

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
click here

Here's mine:

uranusfartsalot-MyFace.jpg

I tried to make one but I looked like a scary ugly old lady with their choice of glasses ... plus do you have to give them your email address to get an image file? I didn't want to bother ... I much prefer the picture I made for my avatar at another site!
smile.gif

I have absolutely no sense of what I look like LOL I tried and asked hubby if it looked like me and he laughed and said NO! Good job on yours though Lisa.

Originally Posted by girl_geek I tried to make one but I looked like a scary ugly old lady with their choice of glasses ... plus do you have to give them your email address to get an image file? I didn't want to bother ... I much prefer the picture I made for my avatar at another site!
smile.gif
Yes, they send the file to your email.
Thanx, Liz and Cirean!

No other takers? Come on, it's fun.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Wow Lisa, it really looks like you! I made one, but I'm still waiting for them to send me the image
smile.gif
Thank you. I can't wait to see yours!

Well, OK, if you really want to see it here it is ... I just took a screenshot so I didn't have to give them my email, I get enough junk mail as it is
wink.gif
The hair doesn't really look like me (my hair has more body and usually flips out at the bottom) but it was the only center-part no-bangs style I could find. The rest isn't too bad I guess, the jawline and lips are pretty accurate, the eyes okay... The yellow-lens glasses are just bizzare though.... I still think I look scary here!
icon_eek.gif
lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Here is me:
4-Untitled-1.jpg

LOL Tony!Cool one! haha.

I'll try to make mine later, need to make dinner first.

Latest posts

Back