Make me over! please =)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could work their magic and make me over when and if you have time. Ya'll do awesome work! Heres two pictures it doesn't matter which one ya'll use. I tried rotating the other one but it just wouldn't. Thank you!

Hi Sali,

i picked the left one because it was bigger in size, i am posting the original rotated so you can see the before and after
smile.gif
Hope you like what i did to them! I did a regular makeover version and a classic portrait.

[FULL VIEW PLEASE]

Thank you so much I love them! I actually resized both pics because I thought they were too big silly me I should've left them alone. Thank you again you rock!

I changed the other picture and made it bigger. This might be asking too much but I was wondering if you could do the other one because the first one is really awesome! If you can't it's okay and I didn't know if I should open a new thread or just leave it in this one. Thanks again.

Originally Posted by sali /img/forum/go_quote.gif I changed the other picture and made it bigger. This might be asking too much but I was wondering if you could do the other one because the first one is really awesome! If you can't it's okay and I didn't know if I should open a new thread or just leave it in this one. Thanks again. For sure! no problem, i actually wanted to work with that one at first but because it was so small i didnt lol, so yeah, that's great that you posted the original size! =D

Very pretty, both the before and after!! I am loving the goldness to it Nury

I seriously love you!!! You are so awesome thank you so very much!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by sali /img/forum/go_quote.gif I seriously love you!!! You are so awesome thank you so very much!!!!!!! Aww, you are most welcome!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back