Make Up Disasters

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Found these in the showbiz section on the Sky News website. Some of these chicks could really do with logging on to MakeUpTalk and using some of our advice!

1284477.jpg
1284476.jpg

1284474.jpg
1284467.jpg

1284473.jpg
1284478.jpg

1284480.jpg
1284466.jpg

1284471.jpg
1284479.jpg

Trisha, you can see beauty in anything. I dare you to say something nice about Kelly Osbournes pic!
icon_twisted.gif
tongue.gif

That is awesome dude! Who thinks you are witchy?

I would have said thank god she doesn't have her blond bangs. What is up with that?

tongue.gif

Who told her it's attractive to look like a corpse!?!?
icon_lol.gif

1284477.jpg

Who's the lady on the bottom left? Looks familiar but I can't place her...

I like this eye look too, but not on her. I think the yellow is bad bad bad on her skintone, but its a very nice, creative eye look on its own!

Originally Posted by Trisha
1284473.jpg

I actually like this one, very tropical!

Remember, if they are happy with what they are wearing, more power to em! x Its only really orange fndt that irks me xx

Originally Posted by Trisha
1284473.jpg

I actually like this one, very tropical!

Remember, if they are happy with what they are wearing, more power to em! x Its only really orange fndt that irks me xx

I think the colors are very pretty and "tropical", but what bothers me is the horizontal line formed by the makeup from the corner of her eyes to past the edges of her eyebrows -- it kind of looks like a rainbow raccoon or those robber's masks in cartoons! Maybe the same colors applied in a different way would work...

the ex mayor of Cicero IL (who is now in jail) had the worst make up i'd see her on tv and want to give her a makeover.

I am searching for pics that actually show how bad her make up actually was. she never did a good job of blending the dark crease shadow it was always like a bar over her crease. just horrible.

(looks like her false lashes are lifting in this news paper pic)

betty_makeup.jpg

here's an older one at least she's consistant

image008.gif

ggrr i cannot find any other ones.

Originally Posted by Trisha I think i was getting too critical and witchy, so I'm being super nice now!! x Aw Trisha, now i feel like a witch!! But its funny that you say you thought you were getting too critical & witchy because i realised a few weeks ago that i was going that way too & i try to be super nice these days. Obviously me posting this thread didn't show that though, did it!!!

I actually like the yellow e/s look (who is that, Charlize?) and I like the mu on Christina Aguilarra (sp). I dont care for Christina's hair, but the mu is nice....imho
icon_wink.gif

I agree with Gail! Just as scary as the thong thread!!! LMAO!!

Looks like a parrot exploded on some of these people!!!
icon_eek.gif

And what's she trying to accomplish with this look!?!!
icon_eek.gif

1284477.jpg

She looks like Uncle Fester from the Addams Family!!!

"Da Da Da Dum! (snap snap!) Da Da Da Dum! (snap snap!)
tongue.gif

That is Scarlette Johanssen. She was in Lost in Translation, among other things. She does look a lot like Charlize and some other blonde actresses.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I actually like the yellow e/s look (who is that, Charlize?)

Latest posts

Back