Make-Up Essentials

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I just got a kit of this brand for my birthday. Not sure if I want to give it a try or if its even worth keeping. Anyone ever try it?

Reaction score
Are you sure you have the right brand name? I've heard of Bare Essentials, Make-up Essentials, but never heard of Me Make-Up Essentials.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Encore DT /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are you sure you have the right brand name? I've heard of Bare Essentials, Make-up Essentials, but never heard of Me Make-Up Essentials.
LOL!!! I just looked online earlier & discovered that the "ME" actually stands for make-up essentials. Ive added a few things I know I wont use to my trade list. Might endup keeping the other stuff I got. Do you know anything about this makeup?

Reaction score
Never tried it, never even heard of it. I'm trying to google it but nothing's coming up, just randomness. How can I find them?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Beautiijunkii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Never tried it, never even heard of it. I'm trying to google it but nothing's coming up, just randomness. How can I find them?
I have a link to the site on the ME items on my trade list if u click below

Reaction score
Oh! I was typing in Makeup Essentials instead of Makeupever Essentials. A bit bland-looking to me. The price point is a little high too, for such a lackluster brand.

Reaction score
Ya, other then the covenience being great, im not to sure about The quality. Although I did see some good comments on The site. Just not sure its for me.

Reaction score
Doesn't hurt to try it out, since you already have it. You might find a jewel or two... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts