Make Up For Ever

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by envymi Mirtilla, what kind of products are you looking to buy? THANKS a BUNCH, I'm looking for a blush, a liquid foundation and some nice loose eyeshadows
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mirtilla THANKS a BUNCH, I'm looking for a blush, a liquid foundation and some nice loose eyeshadows
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I wouldn't buy their blushes. There's better ones out there IMO...but the Face and Body Foundation and the eyeshadows and pigments are great.

Originally Posted by Arielle I only have their color correcting primer (in green, to cancel out redness) and it DOES NOT WORK. I meant to try out more (like some e/s or loose e/s powder) but i´d have to walk a while to get to the MU 4ever store and I`m lazy. but I´m planning a big Makeup Haul anyway so I might get something they have a store in europe, like their own boutique or something? god, i wish i lived in europe. you guys have all the cool stores LOL

Originally Posted by Jennifer they have a store in europe, like their own boutique or something? god, i wish i lived in europe. you guys have all the cool stores LOL They even have their own makeup school out there...If I remember right, it's in Paris.

Originally Posted by Jennifer they have a store in europe, like their own boutique or something? god, i wish i lived in europe. you guys have all the cool stores LOL yes they have a store in Vienna. hey, that´s not true that we have all the cool stores!!! I would seriously kill to have a sephora here in austria
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle that´s not true that we have all the cool stores!!! BIG ITA on this!

Originally Posted by Arielle I would seriously kill to have a sephora here in austria
biggrin.gif
We have Seohora here but we haven't a lot of cool American brands.. it's really annoying!

Back