Make up for my eyes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm new here so sorry if I'm doing this wrong!

I'm rather inexperienced with make up (I'm only approaching 17) and I was wondering if someone out there can help me.

If I send you a couple of photos of myself, can you help me with a makeup look perfect for my eye shape? I've been struggling to find one suitable.

I would post my photos here but I don't think I'm ready for that. (not that I know how to anyways! lol)

Thank you for reading! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You should probably post a photo, but you could crop it so that just your eyes are showing if you would like. To upload there are buttons above the area where I am typing right now. If you hover your mouse over them you'll see one of them says, "Insert Image".

do you know what you would call your eye shape? diagrams like this might help:

there are tons of youtube gurus with all sorts of different eye shapes--if you find a few that match yours, that would be a good starting off point :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

do you know what you would call your eye shape? diagrams like this might help:

there are tons of youtube gurus with all sorts of different eye shapes--if you find a few that match yours, that would be a good starting off point :)
That's a really nice diagram for good reference.

Latest posts

Back