Make-up for oily skin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It is overwhelming having oily skin especially during summer days I have that problem, I been trying colorstay but during the summer it doesn't work as well as it does during winter, i also have sensitive skin as well and the only thing I see with this foundation is that it matches my skin tone but it doesnt provide full-coverage:( and I need to cover some imperfections, a good foundation powder is MAC fix but right now I can't afford it, I heard about matte mouse and color stay whipped cream foundation for full coverage suitable for oily skin also MILANI if anyone knows if these products work please let me know. I also use milk of magnesia which it works wonderfully but I can't use it everyday on my skin because I have sensitive skin and it tends to overdry my sking creating dry red patches:-( I need help 911) any suggestions will be kindly appreciated

Quite frankly there is only so much you can do for oily skin. Nothing will keep it matte all day. Do you keep oil blotting sheets on hand? They are a must for us oily skinned people.

I have used Milani's The Multitasker powder and it does help keep down the amount of times I have to blot. MAC's Pro Longwear foundation is my foundation for hotter days when I know I will be oilier. I have not tried any mattifying primers, but I might try the Make Up For Ever one.

i'm still on the hunt for a mattifying/oil control primer that actually works though i read a great review of the mattifier from Murad so i may hunt that down.

i use a make up setting powder from tarte and then setting spray from UD which helps, but i still have blotting tissues on me at all times. i get the $1 tissues from E.L.F. at Target.

Latest posts

Back