make-up forever

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben

Reaction score
i have never actually used any products from this brand but i did check it out for the first time today. i am planning on going back w/in the next few weeks for a make-over and small haul.

products seem or good quality and good value.

opinions?

enough to tell you that this is the favourtie MU brand for most of the make up pros and artists,of course as well as MAC ..

i've used one of the the lip color palettes and the eye shadows.. didn't like the eye pencils though ..

u should check out the reviews too .. girls there may have more things to say ..

Hope that helped ..

Originally Posted by ben i have never actually used any products from this brand but i did check it out for the first time today. i am planning on going back w/in the next few weeks for a make-over and small haul.
products seem or good quality and good value.

opinions?

I like their "Star Powder" eye shadow. It's nice to use by itself or blended with another eye shadow.

I have a friend who swears by the stuff. She picks it up for cheap when she is in Europe, because in the US it is a little pricey. I think that is the only brand she uses. It is a nice brand!

Originally Posted by SamanthaBNYC I like their "Star Powder" eye shadow. It's nice to use by itself or blended with another eye shadow. I'm a fan of the Star Powder as well. I like their lipsticks too.

Back