Make Up Haul.. just because! :D

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been on sort of a no-buy/low-buy for a few weeks and decided last Friday it's time for some shopping! I picked up a few things that I've wanted to try out for a while, and a couple of other things that were more of a spontaneous buy. 

*deleted video per [SIZE=medium]Terms of Service[/SIZE]*

​

If you don't want to watch the video, here's a plain ol' list :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

* The Balm Smokey Eye Kit, $10 at TJ Maxx on Clearance!! - Balms Away! Eye Make Up Remover  - Shady Lady "Sexy Stacey" Eyeshadow - Shady Lady "Mischievous Marissa" Eyeshadow - Cheater Mascara  * Revlon "Revlon Red" Nail Polish, $4.99 * Revlon "Raven Red" Nail Polish (introduced in 1945!), $4.99 * Revlon "Certainly Red Super Lustrous Lipstick (1951), $6.99 * Revlon "Fire & Ice" Super Lustrous Lipstick (1952), $6.99 * Revlon "China Glaze Red" Moon Drops Lipstick, $2.49 on Clearance * Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Make Up Setting Spray,  $12 (Mini) * Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, $8.99 * Lorac Cover Up Concealer in C2, $19 * Smashbox Photofinish Primer in Color Correcting/Adjust $17   Still can't believe I snagged that theBalm set for $10!!!!! With tax, this adds to a little over $2 for each product!!

Nice haul!! I'm going to have to look for the smokey eye kit next time I'm at TJX.

I'm sure you get this a lot, but you look like a mix of what Kitty Foreman (That 70's Show) would look like when she was young and Claire Edwards (Degrassi).

Great buy on theBalm! Makes me want to go to TJ Maxx soon. Looks like you had some serious fun!

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice haul!! I'm going to have to look for the smokey eye kit next time I'm at TJX.

I'm sure you get this a lot, but you look like a mix of what Kitty Foreman (That 70's Show) would look like when she was young and Claire Edwards (Degrassi).
aww, hahaha thanks so much, amber! i actually never got this before, but i love kitty, and that 70's show! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D and i actually had to google claire edwards and degrassi, i've never heard of this show (is it good? i need a new show to hold me over until dexter starts up again!)! i thought you were referring to clare edwards who played in the waltons... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol! 

and definitely go check out your local tj maxx if you get a chance, i'm sure most them are now clearing out their stock for new summer stuff!! i honestly still can't get over that it was only $10! i bought a similar set last fall for around $30, i believe. and thebalm a fantastic brand, i hope they'll come out with a few more products!

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

aww, hahaha thanks so much, amber! i actually never got this before, but i love kitty, and that 70's show! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D and i actually had to google claire edwards and degrassi, i've never heard of this show (is it good? i need a new show to hold me over until dexter starts up again!)! i thought you were referring to clare edwards who played in the waltons... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol! 

and definitely go check out your local tj maxx if you get a chance, i'm sure most them are now clearing out their stock for new summer stuff!! i honestly still can't get over that it was only $10! i bought a similar set last fall for around $30, i believe. and thebalm a fantastic brand, i hope they'll come out with a few more products!

Degrassi is on its 10th or 11th, or possibly even 12th season. I stopped watching in 2011 because it was too hard to keep up with all the new people. It's a canadian teenage melodrama. The original (Degrassi Junior High/Degrassi High) is from the 80's and less silly.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Degrassi is on its 10th or 11th, or possibly even 12th season. I stopped watching in 2011 because it was too hard to keep up with all the new people. It's a canadian teenage melodrama. The original (Degrassi Junior High/Degrassi High) is from the 80's and less silly.
 I used to watch Degrassi Junior High when I was a kid. I miss the 80's! LOL!

Originally Posted by denise89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do they usually have the balm cosmetics at TJ Maxx?
I used to see theBalm at my TJ Maxx and Marshall's all the time, but I haven't seen it around in quite awhile. They might still have some, who knows!

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I used to see theBalm at my TJ Maxx and Marshall's all the time, but I haven't seen it around in quite awhile. They might still have some, who knows!
crossing my fingers! thanks!

Originally Posted by amoxirat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice haul! 

How do you like the Smashbox Photofinish Primer??
i like the consistency a lot (a little bit silkier than the original PF) but the colo-correcting part doesn't really... well.. exist. it does help with staying power though, so not a total waste of money!

@bine

i love the real techniques brush. it quickly became my favorite facebrush! i apply both foundation (or BB cream) and powders with it and it's great. definitely recommended!

Latest posts

Back