Make up question Help! Where do brushes go in black waist bag/pouch

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I recently just started a course for Cosmetic Techniques and management, It's my 2nd week into the program.  We were given our black waist bags for our make up brushes (the ones that clip around waist) And Im unsure of the order, or proper order of where the brushes go.  Each slip is a different size in our black waist brush bag.  And I was wondering if anyone knew the proper, order, or arrangement the brushes go in.  Was hoping to put it together before class tomorrow!

Really appreciated! Thanks!

i never heard of a certain order but i'd play it by ear and organize by size....? i assume the biggest loops come first and then grow smaller and smaller. 

Yeah, if there is a certain order, i'd assume it would go something like: foundation brush, foundation fan brush, powder brush, bronzer brush, blush brush, all your different eyeshadow brushes(starting with either flat or crease) and then going to more particular detailed brushes, then eyeliner brushes, and the last would probably be a lip brush?

I'm just getting this from my experience and how I'd use them and in which order. Hope this helps!! Good luck in your program!

Latest posts

Back