Make-up related - Where do you keep your make-up?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are great, but they're jacking up the price to ship to Hawaii.
confused.gif
mad.gif

I really don't have much of anything! I have two Benefit Lana bags, two Benefit Gabbi bags, a Caboodles case and that's IT! I need more. I think I am going to Sears to buy a tool box. hahah!

WOAH, everyone seems to have some sort of traincase & i don't
frown.gif

I've a chest of drawers at home that's supposed to be for clothes but i've 2 of them full with make up at the moment. I hope to buy some sort of make-up storage thing soon though.

check out ebay. they're cheap. mine was $50. so just think of how much you spend on makeup, and it's not so bad
smile.gif

For my own stash, I keep it in a Louis Vuitton square luggage type thing. I think it's called the Alzer or Alzier or something like that. For all the other stuff, I have 5 different cases that stand as tall as my chest...they have wheels on them too. They kind of look like a tall silver train case with lots of drawers and compartments. I sorta have them separated by skin tone.

this is my baby. i love it. i got it for christmas. the rest of my makeup doesn't fit in there, so i keep it in a drawer in my dresser. i love the fact it has a lock.

TC.jpg

it's from sephora. it's the midnight studio.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 you can always get these really big train cases. lolhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5554197868

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...45368&tc=photo

now THATS what I need! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I actually just have a few small cases and a large train case by Caboodles that I got at Ulta... you can see it in my notepad - fairly large... Regularly $40 - I got it on a sale for like $30
icon_wink.gif
Although I need some of those drawers for my other stuff... and would like a big tub for my hair products
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Before I log off, I just have to tell you... I went to you site just now and YOU ARE AWESOME!!! You've got some major talent there, kiddo! What I wouldnt give to have your skills and credentials!!
smile.gif
Thank you for your kind words Tracey -- you put a smile on my face!
icon_redface.gif

I keep mine in a train case, here's a pic, not fab but you get the idea (this was taken before my recent large hauls so it's looking a bit empty:

I have a train case that holds my makeup, and I also have a med sized travel XOXO case for my everyday makeup. I also have a travel planner

I don't have anything nice either. Just a zip (kinda big) bag from Wal-Mart. It's working for me now. I would like one of those Sephora train cases that Joy posted a pic of.

Originally Posted by envymi For my own stash, I keep it in a Louis Vuitton square luggage type thing. I think it's called the Alzer or Alzier or something like that. For all the other stuff, I have 5 different cases that stand as tall as my chest...they have wheels on them too. They kind of look like a tall silver train case with lots of drawers and compartments. I sorta have them separated by skin tone. I am an LV freak. If you can, could you post a picture of it.
Thank you all for all your suggestions. I am actually thinking of getting myself either the shelf that Tracey recommended from the Container Store or perhaps the train case from Sephora. Decisions... decisions...

I don't have my cameras now, and won't have them til next month,but here's a pic from the LV site. I also have a smaller square cosmetics case from them(it's not really small, just smaller than the trunk looking one)but I didn't see the pic of that anywhere...I don't think they make it anymore.

i forgot to add in my FAVORITE on-the-go case. it's by stila and it's a rectangular shape. it fits perfectly inside my bag and doesn't take up much room, but holds a lot. i LOVE the little compartment on the bottom for my brushes. i'll take a pic once i get my cam from my sis today.

maybe trisha knows which one i'm talking about!

Originally Posted by Trisha Is it black or silver?? Is there a pic of it on the STILA website??
T x

it's black and the zipper has a star. the bottom zipper is just a regular one.
no, it's not on the site!

i'd take a pic, but i won't be home until later tonight!

Originally Posted by Trisha Cant think which one that is from your description! Post a pic if you get the chance! x
Stila.jpg

Stila2.jpg

it fits about 6 brushes.

Originally Posted by Trisha OOOOHHH thats really nice! We've never had that at my counter since I've been there! x Thanks for posting! x no problem!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back