Make-Up Remover

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by itscherylanne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I use coconut oil for removing most of my eye makeup. I have to use a bit more (like enough to coat my lashes) to remove my waterproof mascara. I feel like if I let it sit longer, it breaks down the makeup better. I'm so impatient so I just use more instead of waiting. :p
and it doesn't irritate your eyes or anything? cuz that sounds like a good idea :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> what about your face makeup? do you use it for that too?

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

and it doesn't irritate your eyes or anything? cuz that sounds like a good idea :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> what about your face makeup? do you use it for that too?
It doesn't irritate my eyes (unless it falls into my eyes, but I think that's like anything else). But I also have very "normal" eyes (not many things don't irritate it). I do use it for face makeup.

Hopefully the message board will let me link this. It's a picture of when I first tried it. Removed pretty much everything.

At first it feels greasy, but you can wipe off the excess and let the rest soak in as a moisturizer or you can just go about your normal skincare routine. Hope it helps!

Originally Posted by itscherylanne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It doesn't irritate my eyes (unless it falls into my eyes, but I think that's like anything else). But I also have very "normal" eyes (not many things don't irritate it). I do use it for face makeup.

Hopefully the message board will let me link this. It's a picture of when I first tried it. Removed pretty much everything.

At first it feels greasy, but you can wipe off the excess and let the rest soak in as a moisturizer or you can just go about your normal skincare routine. Hope it helps!
It actually does :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Will try it out ^^

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It actually does :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Will try it out ^^

Ooo I'm totally trying it too! That sucks you left Purity!

So now where do I buy this coconut oil? Grocery store?

& Smelling like an almond joy sounds amazing. lol. 

Ooo I'm totally trying it too! That sucks you left Purity! So now where do I buy this coconut oil? Grocery store? & Smelling like an almond joy sounds amazing. lol. 
You can usually find it in grocery stores in glass jars with the cooking oils and Crisco because it is in fact considered a food and is very common in Asian cooking (so it is sometimes in the Asian section, but it's usually in the baking section). If you have a grocery store with a natural foods section, it might be in the natural baking section.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You can usually find it in grocery stores in glass jars with the cooking oils and Crisco because it is in fact considered a food and is very common in Asian cooking (so it is sometimes in the Asian section, but it's usually in the baking section). If you have a grocery store with a natural foods section, it might be in the natural baking section.
Thanks! I will look for it when I'm shopping next.

Back