Make Up Talk partners with Little Black Bag!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay!! That's pretty fun!... Free bags for all of us?!? I kid, I kid..
hehe.gif

Yaaay! When I spoke to Dan he talked to me about this. Excited to see the partnership happen.

Sooooo true, ladies!!! I'm so excited 
headphonedance.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by teegardenbr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay!! That's pretty fun!... Free bags for all of us?!? I kid, I kid..
hehe.gif

Originally Posted by Beauty-Flawed /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Little black bag is getting harder and harder to resist!

Really happy about the association, although it's kind of funny that "items makeup talk loves" include the celia bag that was shown in the wrong color that people returned. Also why isn't every single Betsey piece on there haha.

Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Really happy about the association, although it's kind of funny that "items makeup talk loves" include the celia bag that was shown in the wrong color that people returned. Also why isn't every single Betsey piece on there haha.
Because I don't like all of Betsey's jewelry. lol I actually picked both Nica bags because I like both. Why were people returning it?

How exciting! I really wanted to try the passionfruit lavanila but I was scared it would be cloyingly sweet. I pretty much love everything you picked out :]

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Because I don't like all of Betsey's jewelry. lol I actually picked both Nica bags because I like both. Why were people returning it?
They used the wrong picture for it, it was previously an camel/oatmeal color as opposed to a military brown/green. A lot of people were suuuper upset (I would be! I loved the other color so much!) :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here's the old picture and kloudes' reveal post :[

Originally Posted by autumnandicarus /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How exciting! I really wanted to try the passionfruit lavanila but I was scared it would be cloyingly sweet. I pretty much love everything you picked out :]
Just so you know 1/2 of the things I picked and 1/2 by the other person maintaining it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just so you know 1/2 of the things I picked and 1/2 by the other person maintaining it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Ahhh, that makes sense! I wondered if they were going through the pics thread on this site or something. It will be neat to see if more will come of the association!

Latest posts

Back