Make Up Techniques (some tutorials in here!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, I was thinking that it is pretty good after I looked at it a few times. I am considering something also with Trisha's eyes etc..(possibly)

Originally Posted by Laura

You no like my pic?!!! Just kidding. Go for it Tony!

Originally Posted by fraggle i everyone, my make up artist friend just gave me an amazing make over, and she used brushes to do all my make up even my foundation!! well, i have never looked so good, (no pics sorry!!) she told me that brushes are a must for good application and good quality ones are worth their weight in gold, she told me about a brand make up artsits use, iam not sure if they are available in the US but they are called purple dot products, you cant feel there handles on line but they felt like velevt. check them out, is it ok to give a webaddress? www.purpledotproducts.com Thanks for that info Fraggle. I've just started my collection of MAC brushes. Have you ever used those? Oh & i have Bobbi Brown's Kabuki Brush & i LOVE that!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Actually, I was thinking that it is pretty good after I looked at it a few times. I am considering something also with Trisha's eyes etc..(possibly) Cool! Post it up when you get a chance to do it so. Thanks T

Originally Posted by swingcrazed Kabuki brush? what's that? A kabuki brush is a small brush with soft dense bristles... good for applying mineral foundation or powders - applies a 'full coverage' look.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Gorgeous! You have the best eye looks.

Originally Posted by Trisha OK, here we go xx

You can click the images to enlarge them xx

Luv Trisha x

DSCF0008-vi.jpg

DSCF0009-vi.jpg

this is my fave FOTD that I did.

Face:

Neutrogena combination skin moisturizer.

Origins Oil refiner

Philosophy The Present.

BE Summer Bisque under eyes for concealer

BE Tan 4.53

BE Dark 5.0 on cheeks

BE mineral Veil

Eyes:

UD Primer Potion

MAC Pollen as a wash

MAC Meadowland inner lid

MAC Plum on outer half of lid

MAC Moth Brown on outer crease blended well.

MAC Blacktrack Fluidline on outer corners of top lashes.

Inner Rim of lower lashes Maybelline velvet black

Under lashes MAC plum e/s

Lashes:

Curled with Shiseido curler

1 coat Origins Underwear for lashes

2 coats Max Factor Lash Lift

Originally Posted by Trisha Aaw thankies Jess! I must admit, i loved how this one came out! x Came out great Trisha! Love how your cam gets such clear pics! And what happened to the "problem' skin you were talking about!?!?! It's totally FLAWLESS! (lucky !)
tongue.gif

PS... Mom likes it too!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha LOL Janelle Thank You!! But look closer, see how there is no completely FULL face pic?? Thats cos I have the hugest cystic pimple on my forehead!! Its hurtin like a witch!! Thats pretty darn close to a full face pic... and I see FLAWLESS!!
icon_eek.gif
I think you are just crazy!!! LOL
tongue.gif
But hope your forehead feels better!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Its there, maybe i'll be brave enough to do full face tomorrow (spot included!)
Thanks tho hunny xx

We still luv you and your spot! LOL
wink.gif

ooooopppsss... just commented on LJ that you should post the tutorial here. My bad!

Trisha & Anya - you look gorgeous!

Originally Posted by Marisol ooooopppsss... just commented on LJ that you should post the tutorial here. My bad!
Trisha & Anya - you look gorgeous!

thank you so much. that was a more daring look i did. I generally only do neutral shadows. I did my shadow like that on easter and i got tons of compliments on it from my family.

Originally Posted by swingcrazed Kabuki brush? what's that? Hey Swingcrazed, i use Bobbi Brown's Kabuki Brush but its called a FACE brush on their website. Just thought i'd mention that in case you were checking out their site for a "kabuki" brush!!

Trisha your tutorial was fantastic! Thanks a zillion for posting it.

Anya, yours looked fab too. The green & plum are amazing together. You've such amazing eyes

Originally Posted by Trisha OK, here we go xx

You can click the images to enlarge them xx

Luv Trisha x

FAB tutorial!! Looking good!

Originally Posted by Laura Trisha your tutorial was fantastic! Thanks a zillion for posting it.
Anya, yours looked fab too. The green & plum are amazing together. You've such amazing eyes

thank you so much. that is so sweet of you!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Anya, love your look too, Meadowland and Plum look lovely on you x thank you very much. For the Queen of the FOTD looks to say that I am honored!!!

here is another of my recent fave looks

Eyes:

Ud Primer Potion

UD blunt washed from lash to brow

MAC golden olive pigment inner half of lid and inner part of lower lid

UD Mildew outter lid and under bottom lashes

MAC blacktrack fluidline outter lid near lashline.

Maybelline Expert Eyes velvet black on inner rims of lower lid

Lashes:

Curled with Shiseido curler

Origins underwear for lashes 1 coat

Max Factor Lash Lift 3 coats

Benefit She Laq

Face:

Neutrogena combination skin moisturizer

origins Oil Refiner

BE Tan 4.53

BE Warmth

MAC Blot medium/dark

Lips:

MAC Viva Glam V lipglass

DSCF0001b.jpg
DSCF0008b.jpg

DSCF0003-vi.jpg

DSCF0005-vi.jpg

Originally Posted by Trisha LOL thanks!! I might change that bit of writing near my icon to that!! x
You better post more xxx

i'm working on it. I have to pick and choose which looks I like better than others.

Originally Posted by Trisha Another fab look, tho I am partial to anything green/blue! xx thank you. I have been using neutral shadows so long (if you look at my notepad you will see all my neutral shadows) that I get nervous using colors.
I really LOVED the golden olive pigment and I had been wanting to use my Mildew shadow for so long that I just did it. I really loved the way it turned out. When I was done I was quite impressed with myself lol. (Even though I still have to use my staple black eyeliner)

**PS. I see you changed your text near your avitar lol**

Latest posts

Back